unban for kori
you are just to strict. remember my tycon ? everybody had fun of this and was laughing and it was harmless. then you came and destroyed it. for me it was just something different than the boring contra farming and protecting it at home.
seriously rules are made to break them arent they Tounge
(02-02-2013, 12:40 AM)kori Wrote: you are just to strict. remember my tycon ? everybody had fun of this and was laughing and it was harmless. then you came and destroyed it. for me it was just something different than the boring contra farming and protecting it at home.
seriously rules are made to break them arent they Tounge

If that is the way you think about things, I think you should just leave now. Rules are there to ensure everyone can play the game in peace without anyone interrupting it or making it a chaos. Sit out your ban and think about it, there is nothing else you can do.

In regards to me "destryoing your tycoon", that was nothing close to a tycoon.
i know the rules are important but not in all cases, it depends on what somebody does if for example:
1.someone spawns a prop to push cars around just cuz he is bored deserves ban
2.someone that spawns a prop to push the car because is stuck also breaks the rules but does he deserve a ban ?

think of it , and either thank you for long conversation Tounge but because of this ban i will dont have anything to do at my only free day...BIG THANKS
(02-02-2013, 12:45 AM)kori Wrote: i know the rules are important but not in all cases, it depends on what somebody does if for example:
1.someone spawns a prop to push cars around just cuz he is bored deserves ban
2.someone that spawns a prop to push the car because is stuck also breaks the rules but does he deserve a ban ?

think of it , and either thank you for long conversation Tounge but because of this ban i will dont have anything to do at my only free day...BIG THANKS

Thing is, that this case has nothing to do with unstucking cars or nudging them gently with props, but massively fail roleplaying and propminging. Think twice before you commit stupid things.
massively fail roleplaying and propminging ?
it was real life event !
1.somone with damaged brain sees soldier
2.takes a pot
3.throws it at him
thats a damagedbrainRP !

propminging ? throwing light pots that cannot even push anything because it breaks down with my hands is a propminging ?
why so serious ? really i hate servers called "RP" that are "realistic" where you cannot even do anything else than your job or you will get banned. i though fearless is awesome but now iam starting to change my mind.
You started screaming about an admin removing your props. I said "Maybe you broke one of the base rules" I explained them to you, and you started f***ing spamming my chat every 5 seconds with things like "WUT RULE I BRAKE" "PLS HELP" "PLS HELP ME REBULD MA BAS" So you also spammed me with PMs which is also against the rules.

(02-02-2013, 12:51 AM)kori Wrote: massively fail roleplaying and propminging ?
it was real life event !
1.somone with damaged brain sees soldier
2.takes a pot
3.throws it at him
thats a damagedbrainRP !

propminging ? throwing light pots that cannot even push anything because it breaks down with my hands is a propminging ?
why so serious ? really i hate servers called "RP" that are "realistic" where you cannot even do anything else than your job or you will get banned. i though fearless is awesome but now iam starting to change my mind.

That is just petty excuses, doesn't catch me.

Either way, I'll stop posting as you broke the courthouse rules and this will be denied either way.
nope i wrote only 3 times which rule i broke i didnt tell you to rebuild my base or something i just asked a few times. lying is biggest crime for me you know ?
Bans under 24 hours cannot be appealed.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.