unban for kori
Your name: kori_PL 957

Your ban ID: 23159

Banned by: [FL:M] narcotic

Reason: masive failrp

Involved:all the people near nexus

Why we should unban you: because that wasnt even failrp i just took small pot that breaks when you throw it and threw it few times at a soldiers face, i tough that was just against the law so i could just get arested NOT BANNED and narcotic is kinda nervous
I told you twice to stop. I then banned you for throwing pot props in my, SS agents, civilians and other's faces, how does that make me nervous?

Please read the courthouse rules, they state that you may not dispute bans that are below 24 hours, this topic will also be closed without further notice.
but they could have just arrested me...
(02-02-2013, 12:26 AM)kori Wrote: but they could have just arrested me...

They could, but I banned you for breaking the Fearless Roleplay rules.
can you write me the rule i broke ? and when i saw your stop on chat i stopped...
(02-02-2013, 12:27 AM)kori Wrote: can you write me the rule i broke ?

Quote:9. Do not abuse your physgun, toolgun, props or any of the tools.
but i stopped when you said and, throwing breakable props have done no harm to the people...
(02-02-2013, 12:30 AM)kori Wrote: but i stopped when you said and, throwing breakable props have done no harm to the people...

You did not stop when told to do so.

Please do also read the courthouse rules, and the rules for posting unban requests. Your ban will not be lifted anyway.

Nudelholz Wrote:3. If you are banned for 24h/1 day or less, you are not allowed to make an unban request.
i did stop when you said it was exactly like this :
i throw pots and dont look at chat
you write stop
i see it when i throw last pot
i enter the nexus
i get banned
i seriously i saw that when i had my last pot and threw it

and you really dont saw other people proppushing and doing many other worse things than i did ? they were few metres about. like candy cane was messing with some people throwing kids about and pushing cars with them. and you banned me... you really dont like some fun on the server dont you ?
I never said I don't like fun, the fact is that what you call "fun" is what others call "rulebreaking".