[Unofficial] The Lucchese Family
The Lucchese Family is our clans name we currently have 7 members and we are looking to make the clan official. The Lucchese family is one of the 5 italian Mafias in New York city. This clan is owned by Lukebranton777.
TL;DR

What does that mean
*applauds*
Good job!
So I we can be an offical clan?
He is being a tool bag. Ignore him.

Personally I think you should add alot more information to this. Look at the other clans and see how they are put together. Make a better background story. Show us ranking systems. Show us more about the clan.
Well I have a steam page with all that stuff on it.
(02-01-2013, 03:26 AM)lukebran Wrote: Well I have a steam page with all that stuff on it.

That's good, but in order to get close to being official you need to put in a LOT more effort into this page.
(02-01-2013, 03:13 AM)lukebran Wrote: What does that mean

TL;DR = Too long didn't read, add a cup of sarcasm in this case. I laughed.
Domo Wrote:Alright, well I admit to everything.
I mainly did this because Ruxandra's pepe is really tiny
Hey everybody, let's stay mature... Don't make stupid, sarcastic jokes about this.

Lukebran, in order to get a good clan, I advise you to add these things, and maybe even more into your clan page.
  • Pictures.
  • A background story.
  • Division/Jobs with its description.
  • A template.
  • Rules.
  • Requirements to join the Clan.

If you get these things into your clan, you will have a clan that looks quite well. I advise you to make everything very detailed. This would make it look nicer.

Because at this moment, there is no oppertunity to become Official. Just saying.

I hope that I could help.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.