Poll: Whose side are you on?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Government
75.86%
22 75.86%
Rebels
24.14%
7 24.14%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Government or Rebels - Choose your destiny.
Taxi Driver.
(02-01-2013, 03:52 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: I'd choose neither.
Both groups push a needless conflict over contraband thanks to the 'perma laws' within the server. Players could easily say no, but it's easier to kill things over RP'ing or asking for change.
and ...After seeing two friends being banned with bad-evidence supported by questionable moderators, four colleagues being given stut torture[DDoS] for doing Police RP, and having to put up with jerk-offs and rule thumping asshats inside of doomforts...
Yeah. Screw it.
Just go fishing, it's hopefully the only way you don't have to kill things or be pushed into killing things because some rebel or cop has a trigger finger.

Wait, people have been DDoS'ed for roleplaying as a cop!?

I would choose the government, I am always in the cop class.
Regards,
aviator
(02-01-2013, 07:12 AM)Aviator Wrote:
(02-01-2013, 03:52 AM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: I'd choose neither.
Both groups push a needless conflict over contraband thanks to the 'perma laws' within the server. Players could easily say no, but it's easier to kill things over RP'ing or asking for change.
and ...After seeing two friends being banned with bad-evidence supported by questionable moderators, four colleagues being given stut torture[DDoS] for doing Police RP, and having to put up with jerk-offs and rule thumping asshats inside of doomforts...
Yeah. Screw it.
Just go fishing, it's hopefully the only way you don't have to kill things or be pushed into killing things because some rebel or cop has a trigger finger.

Wait, people have been DDoS'ed for roleplaying as a cop!?

I would choose the government, I am always in the cop class.

Stut Torture is pretty much when you capture someone while abusing the rules regarding FearRP, and tell them if they quit the server you'll post a ban request on them.
From here you push them into a cage, and test their modems strength by hitting them every five minutes with a higher amount of mbit, usually starting somewhere around 80mbit or 90mbit for the first attacks.
The hope[or the concept] is to force them into giving you what you want. In the cases of cops; keypad codes, radio channels, or where the mayor is.
If the player disconnects, crashes, or otherwise. You post a ban request on them, and get them banned for some time.
Like I've said before, I've seen it about four times since the Fish Market Collapse of last year.
I choose mafia as they can benefit from both.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
You can do great RPs with both. I mostly like Mafia RP with the Citroen.

But i'll have to stick with the goverment because i'm a big fan of the LCPDFR mod for GTAIV.
RIP in Pepperonis.
rebels has so much rp that most ppl dont see, its not allways aggresive + as a rebel or maffia u shouldnt be scared to be arrested cuz thats part of it.but still as a rebel u would rather die than join or follow the gov

some good rebel rp's:
find a house break in put some filth and some furneture and chill and grow some weed (*typical scum house)! and wait for the owner to come home haahh ^^ yesterday night i did it Tounge cops pwned us
(02-01-2013, 05:26 PM)juli3us Wrote: rebels has so much rp that most ppl dont see, its not allways aggresive + as a rebel or maffia u shouldnt be scared to be arrested cuz thats part of it.but still as a rebel u would rather die than join or follow the gov

some good rebel rp's:
find a house break in put some filth and some furneture and chill and grow some weed (*typical scum house)! and wait for the owner to come home haahh ^^ yesterday night i did it Tounge cops pwned us

I know one!

It's usually called "Hey guys, let's go make huge walls around the UM, make contraband, put our heads in the sand and our thumbs up our asses and taunt the police with reports so they try attacking us and we pwn them with our superior weapons RP".
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Depends who the president is.
(02-01-2013, 07:08 AM)Adman Wrote: Taxi Driver.
CDMer side ehh?
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Cons and pros about both sides:
Goverment:
You get gun(s)
You can arrest rule/law breakers
lots of action
cons:
You will be spammed with where you need to be
You will be bored sometims