Poll: Whose side are you on?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Government
75.86%
22 75.86%
Rebels
24.14%
7 24.14%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Government or Rebels - Choose your destiny.
Which side do you take in the Fearlessian world: the law-enforcing government or the rebel scum?

I'm with the government and always have been. Wouldn't dream of joining rebels and raiding president...
Im a scum.
Both sides has brilliant RP opportunities, but personally, I'd go for the government.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Grant
(01-31-2013, 10:08 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Both sides has brilliant RP opportunities, but personally, I'd go for the government.

Same here.
Most people have a opinion about rebels and that always have been :

-Contrawhoring
-Never Rping
-Killing
-Breaking rules
ETC.

Most of the time people are going to contrawhore and build doomforts not rping in a base whoring as rebels etc. Everyone knows them but just wanna point out that you can RP as a rebelTounge

But you can really actually RP as a rebel but I have to commit it is almost always agressive.
But you can make it passive, I mean with that : You buy a house with your fellow rebels and live there (passive RP).

Agressive RP will mostly be like take over Slums Negotiate with the Pres uhm take a hostage and do a hostage RP.
Negotiate with the Pres that the slums is ''yours''. I mean not that you all go contrawhoring at the slums but just a RP that the characters (rebels) need place to stay, and want to cause trouble and chaos.

Etc.
I never found an organisation while playing as Rebel/Corleone while I did while playing as cop/SS. So yeah, more going toward gov due to that.

Even though, I'm sure that a competent leader in the Rebel/Corleone team would change my mind, too. It all depends on who leads and who listen to orders.
I think I did the rebel slums RP 2 times it was kind of fun though but then I was getting pissed said ''fucking'' in OOC and got banned for a month... So that kinda ruined it. But it was to agressive though it was leading out of hand.
Took me approximately 3 seconds to pick government Tounge

For the simple reason... the government can't contrawhore. Sure I've done great RPs with Rebels, such as a poor resistance movement, peaceful protests and similar... a couple of months ago, before a lot of members left the community. I just haven't seen any decent attempt at a rebel RP besides "durhur i hostaaeg u nao becors u iz next 2 my big baes."
i have never been much for the government. Ever since the first time i joined the server i was thrown into a war with the cops and been loving every second since then. Don't get me wrong i prefer passive RP but im not one to back down from a good gunfight if the cops come looking for one.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

I'd choose neither.
Both groups push a needless conflict over contraband thanks to the 'perma laws' within the server. Players could easily say no, but it's easier to kill things over RP'ing or asking for change.
and ...After seeing two friends being banned with bad-evidence supported by questionable moderators, four colleagues being given stut torture[DDoS] for doing Police RP, and having to put up with jerk-offs and rule thumping asshats inside of doomforts...
Yeah. Screw it.
Just go fishing, it's hopefully the only way you don't have to kill things or be pushed into killing things because some rebel or cop has a trigger finger.