About agressive RP which leads to DM
Yes you are right but there is only two way how to beat enemy:
Kill him- I pesonally don´t like this method. This should be the last solution.
Hostage him- This is very difficult ( Only some good RPer know what is fearRP...)
and there is third way too but almost nobody is doing it-K.O. him. This is perfect way but is too expensive so nobody is doing it (We have only Tranq sniper-11k one 1 bullet per 2 seconds. Very poor)
(03-18-2011, 06:09 PM)Maniak Wrote: Yes you are right but there is only two way how to beat enemy:
Hostage him- This is very difficult ( Only some good RPer know what is fearRP...)
and there is third way too but almost nobody is doing it-K.O. him. This is perfect way but is too expensive so nobody is doing it (We have only Tranq sniper-11k one 1 bullet per 2 seconds. Very poor)

Im not sure what you meant about the tranq being expensive, lots of people use them, often way too much. Also by one bullet every 2 seconds do you mean holstering and bringing it out again? as that is ammo glitch abusing :S
(03-21-2011, 05:52 PM)Saint Wrote:
(03-18-2011, 06:09 PM)Maniak Wrote: Yes you are right but there is only two way how to beat enemy:

Im not sure what you meant about the tranq being expensive, lots of people use them, often way too much. Also by one bullet every 2 seconds do you mean holstering and bringing it out again? as that is ammo glitch abusing :S

I don´t mean ammo glitch abusing. I mean normal speed of fire. I think me need more weapons for tranq enemies+ allow handcuffing and tieing while tranqed