Remove Car and Prop Damage
Title of Suggestion: Remove Car and Prop Damage

Description: Remove damage received from cars (As in being hit/ran over by them) and by props - no idea why props do damage anyway.

Why: To make CDM virtually impossible. To ensure a straight prop-kill is virtually impossible.

Of course, there may be instances where use of a prop/car with these restrictions on may still kill someone (Perhaps if they're squished against a wall) but this should drastically cut down CDM/Prop-kills.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Syntex
So when a car hits someone, how will it be like?
(01-31-2013, 04:34 PM)GhostRider Wrote: So when a car hits someone, how will it be like?

They would be just pushed back, or after some scripting just fade through the vehicle.
(01-31-2013, 04:34 PM)GhostRider Wrote: So when a car hits someone, how will it be like?

They will be pushed to the site? :I
Fading through the vehicle would be completely weird..

From the way I saw it work on another server, they just get pushed to the side. It isn't as if someone is going to be completely unresponsive and will likely move sideways too.
(01-31-2013, 04:43 PM)Adman Wrote:

From the way I saw it work on another server, they just get pushed to the side. It isn't as if someone is going to be completely unresponsive and will likely move sideways too.

-/+ Support

- I really know that CDM sucks, but I think that there will be less realism of if the car damage was removed.

+ As I said, CDM sucks and if the car damage will be removed, why not making the player ragdolled in 5 seconds instead og getting pushed to the side?
-support to no car damage. Sorry, still happens in real life.

+support to removing prop damage.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
I've thought about this myself. And I think that this would help against minges. Like, with a huge deal. The only downside I can see is people pushing people with their cars, but that is alot better than people getting CDMed on accident and purpuse. And when people argue with that its unrealistic, then I say, fuck realism when it comes to CDM. You can't use a car as a weapon anyways.
I also approve of the propdamage being removed. I neither see why it's even in flrp. No downsides, just ups.

Probably one of the biggest +support ive ever made.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
or maybe do it random so people loose from 10-90 hp? so they not die but still get damage?