[FL:RP] Scene

Time/Date:
9:30 - 9:40? 30/01/13 Australian time

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:15331114

Name of Administrator:
[FL] Ruxandra

Evidence:
Ruxandra has taken all 3 of my roleplay points which took me so long to obtain, for the stupidest reasons! and all of them were the same reason. She does not let me finish my structures! she see's my structure, and assumes its completed and says '' You're not allowed floating structures, they must be supported '' and takes a roleplay point off me. It's absolutely astonishing how she just targets me on this, no warnings, nothing, just does it without talking to me about it... It is clearly not finished and i was about to get around to it.
http://www.imageupload.org/en/file/24645...3.jpg.html
Your protective layer of the base was ready as you already had it duped, placing those stairs to climb up to the cooling towers were completely unreallistic, having no supports and you kept them there, no work done to improve. You have almost 500 hours on the server and should have known that by now.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(01-30-2013, 12:38 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: Your protective layer of the base was ready as you already had it duped, placing those stairs to climb up to the cooling towers were completely unreallistic, having no supports and you kept them there, no work done to improve. You have almost 500 hours on the server and should have known that by now.

the wall has nothing to do with the stairs? i was still fixing the wall with the fading door, material, button, keypad... i was fixing that then i was going to put a support for the staircase, but the wall came first because its a barrier. If you were actually nice or mature, you'd talk to me, and ask if i was going to put up supports for the structure, not just take a rp point off me, because i wasn't finished. You should learn to be fair.
You already placed the fading door and the buttons and were just standing there, don't lie.
Credit goes to Jamie.
(01-30-2013, 01:29 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You already placed the fading door and the buttons and were just standing there, don't lie.

No, the button and keypad are auto there because it was a dupe. how would you know if it had a fading door?... i just placed the wall down, placed the stairs, went up the top to change the colour of the wall, then you took the rp point off me.
It was more than 10 minutes between you placing the dupe and getting the RP point taken, you do the math.
Credit goes to Jamie.
What the hell has that got to do with it? I was alt tabbed, on and off. The point is, i wasn't finished, you can't prove it. You didn't talk to me about it, you just went ahead with it off your own gut feeling or whatever.
So far it seems 3 RP points were taken away on 3 different instances for different (bannable) violations.
Yes they were bannable violations, if i wasn't to finish my structures, i remember at least one other as the same thing, where i had a contra-base set up at industrial and it was, yes indeed floating but i was going to put the rope thingy underneath to make it look like a pole, but i thought i should put down my contraband first so i can start racking up cash as i finish the room and she fly's over and deletes it and takes the RP point off me, anyway it isn't about that situation, its about this one. I was indeed still building my base, i was still fixing the wall, then i was going to do the supports, i didn't have any clue that she would fly over to me at UM, and target me, so i didn't think about quickly building a support in-case she did it again.
I think the point should be given back, a warning is enough.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.