Cnl. Mikey Is Leaving Temporarily
How can you say Communism is good? On paper sounds like a good idea, in practice it turns out crap.

Goodbye until you return after your ban.

One day isn't long. Some people get worse.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Mikey Taylor
(01-30-2013, 07:11 AM)Aviator Wrote: How can you say Communism is good? On paper sounds like a good idea, in practice it turns out crap.

Damn Right about both things, like you said the Theory of Communism is fine but like everything it ends up getting corrupted, Capitalism at an extreme is bad too, Privatised companies have low pays for workers and sell stuff at ridiculous prices, you have to find the right balance between the two.
Alright, I stopped reading at the Communism part.

Goodbye, see you around.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
The following 1 user Likes whoopie's post:
  • Mikey Taylor
(01-30-2013, 06:24 AM)Mikey Taylor Wrote: Communism won and overthrew one whole countries government. American teachers have been telling kids that communism is bad,it's not.

While you're away from our servers, I advise you to read some history books and here's a general tip: Don't get into discussion where you don't have enough knowledge on the subject, it won't end well.

Let's return to OT:

Goodbye, until you come crawling back.
(01-30-2013, 08:48 AM)HiFiWiFi Wrote:
(01-30-2013, 07:11 AM)Aviator Wrote: How can you say Communism is good? On paper sounds like a good idea, in practice it turns out crap.

Damn Right about both things, like you said the Theory of Communism is fine but like everything it ends up getting corrupted, Capitalism at an extreme is bad too, Privatised companies have low pays for workers and sell stuff at ridiculous prices, you have to find the right balance between the two.

I have to agree with you. Both have flaws.
Regards,
aviator
Goodbye.
Well, this discussion is getting a bit weird..

I still do not see why you are quiting because you got banned for 24 hours, but this is your decision..
I will see you back in a while.

Kind regards.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Goodbye.

( But i highly doubt age has anything to with any ban )