Cnl. Mikey Is Leaving Temporarily
Guys,I'm going to leave,i love Fearless RP,but i really don't like some of the Administrators.
Reasons of this being:
Getting banned and admins thinking it's okay because I'm not as old as everyone else.
Fed up of being the only one banned,when there is people commiting x3 CDM and they only get 3 hours,yet when i accidentally "NLR" I get a whole days ban.
And more unfair reasons.

I ask of you all to give me as much hate as possible,i did donate and i was willing to give more but ever since i did the server has really annoyed me. My sig and picture got removed because of "The hammer and Sickle"
I'm sorry,when was Communism a crime? Never.
And Admins (Not some of you,because most of you are nice, that being Termin and stoof) but yeah,Admins, do what you want now because at least some guys have seen this. You're just overly strict and most of you are constantly PMS'ing all over the server.
Sorry to those who did enjoy being my RP buddies.
But anyway, I will be back once i've calm down my Ragequitting nerves. And I'll probably be 14 by then.
Das Vidanya! до свидания !

Communism is not Nazi. Nazi is horrible. American teachers do brainwash people into thinking "No government and working for nothing" is bad.
I'm sorry,but United Communities are good.
the donating went well then
The following 1 user Likes Astrid's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Goodbye.
You'll be back once you're unbanned, goodbye for now
I was in game when you got banned. Yes you can accidently break NLR, but admins are doing their job in game, they are not banning you because you are young, they won't.
I saw temar was looking after NLR breakers, and banning them, you should watch the timer for not breaking it, also 1 day ban is nothing at all. This is just a kind of rage quit, and i promise you will be back soon enough.

And i you wont, good bye then.
Goodbye.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
First off, from reading your post, sorry but I have to say this: You don't know jack sh*t about Communism and how it turned out.

Goodbye, at least until your ban is up, I suppose you'll come back then - like they always do.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Humla
Goodbye
Communism won and overthrew one whole countries government. American teachers have been telling kids that communism is bad,it's not.
(01-30-2013, 06:24 AM)Mikey Taylor Wrote: Communism won and overthrew one whole countries government. American teachers have been telling kids that communism is bad,it's not.

Thought this was you goodbye thread.