Animation Car Chase Project (HD Video)
For some reason it won't let me watch it on my phone, I'm guessing its not on YouTube?
(01-30-2013, 08:53 AM)Jamie Wrote: For some reason it won't let me watch it on my phone, I'm guessing its not on YouTube?

Yep, it is on YouTube.

Name of video is: "CarChaseProject".
(01-30-2013, 07:28 AM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Thanks to everyone, im very glad that you all like my work. I know that i have got some things to change, as some people mentioned faults, and i will make sure to fix them soon. This weekend, most likely i am going to be trying to make another scene like this, for you all to watch. Im very glad that you like it, and if i think that its good enough, i will indeed try and turn this into a game, if you all think its worth it! Im so glad you like it, and i will make sure to answers questions and that, when needed. Thanks for watching!

(01-29-2013, 08:44 PM)Generation Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 07:53 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: [b]Thanks Generation!
[/b]
I spent my entire weekend creating it, and i tryed to make it my best. Im glad that you enjoy it, and is there anything that you think i should add in the future, when it comes to making an Animation?

Make more point of view and not always "Opposite side of the driver (Left) and looking him when he comes" (you certainly know what I mean) Cheese
Don't change the music, it is perfect and goes well with the rythm.
Btw, can you PM me the name of the music ? Smile

I do know what you mean, and all i did to find it was typing "action music" on you tube and it came up as one near the top. Later on i will have a look for it, and PM you the name!

I typed what you said and I didn't find it (after trying to change the search location, and multiple pages on youtube & google).
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
This is absolutely amazing! I would kiss your feet, if you can make a third-person shooter game like GTA or some.
(01-31-2013, 02:14 PM)Chr!llez Wrote: This is absolutely amazing! I would kiss your feet, if you can make a third-person shooter game like GTA or some.

I probally could do this, but if it was to be like this animation i created, throughout it could take me just a little bit of a long time to make! Tounge
This is awesome! :p
Working on a A-R8 in Blender atm ;3
You just don't stop surprising me with your projects
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Was interesting to watch as it was extremely well made, could have been made a bit more realistic.
I know, i could have done a bit more work on it, but as it was just a full Weekend Project, i did not really have the time to create anything much better.

Im glad that you are all positively leaving feedback, and i appreciate that you all like my work.

I may decide to spend alot more time creating this, because i think what i have done so far is rather good, but i still think i can get it looking better, and add more Realism.

Thank you everyone for your feedback, you are the Best Community i am yet to meet!