Animation Car Chase Project (HD Video)
Brick 
Car Chase Weekend Project (3 Days)

Hello again everyone!,

The reason why i have not been on fearless much during this weekend, and yesterday was because i was busy making an animation, of a car chase. This was a short project for me, and it took me the entire weekend, aswell as yesterday and today, to create is, so i have put quite alot of time into it, so i hope that overall you will all like it.

The Animation that i was trying to create, was based on Driver San-Fransisco (DSF) Which is a driving game, as you may have guessed, so i took some models from the game (35%) and then the rest of the models i actually created myself.

I know that the the person watching it, does not see all of the work that was put into this, so i am going to quickly list some of the good features that i tried to add, so that you can get an idea of what i was trying to add in some of the Animation;

1. High Quality Lighting for the Animation
2. Slight Motion Blur
3. Realistic sound Effects
4. The models that i created are highly detailed
5. Action music added to help set the scene
6. High Quality Camera Views
7. Slow motion scenes at some of the points
8. Realistic Movements for the Cars (Drifts, turns etc.)
9. Film Grain on the camera
10. Tried to make sure that it was enjoyable to watch!

I hope that you enjoy it, and please post your feedback on what you thought, and please give me any suggestions that i can add, thank you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCfEqsXh2...e=youtu.be
The following 2 users Like Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Verzyn, Generation
Very Nice Video !
I loved to Watch it !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
[b]Thanks Generation!
[/b]
I spent my entire weekend creating it, and i tryed to make it my best. Im glad that you enjoy it, and is there anything that you think i should add in the future, when it comes to making an Animation?
There was one thing I saw in the video that could be changed. The poles on the side of the road would damage your car very badly, slow you down, and could possibly injure you if you hit them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iGZXAmgp8M

I really like the car chase though. Cheese
Can u make that a game? :3

Anyways loved the animation and the graphics! Keep it up! Why don't your try making videogames like that? Wink
RIP in Pepperonis.
(01-29-2013, 07:53 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: [b]Thanks Generation!
[/b]
I spent my entire weekend creating it, and i tryed to make it my best. Im glad that you enjoy it, and is there anything that you think i should add in the future, when it comes to making an Animation?

Make more point of view and not always "Opposite side of the driver (Left) and looking him when he comes" (you certainly know what I mean) Cheese
Don't change the music, it is perfect and goes well with the rythm.
Btw, can you PM me the name of the music ? Smile
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Nice video, love the cinematic camera angles Smile
This is great my friend! I see you really have put much effort in it! Trust me, this is a master piece of work.
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Thanks to everyone, im very glad that you all like my work. I know that i have got some things to change, as some people mentioned faults, and i will make sure to fix them soon. This weekend, most likely i am going to be trying to make another scene like this, for you all to watch. Im very glad that you like it, and if i think that its good enough, i will indeed try and turn this into a game, if you all think its worth it! Im so glad you like it, and i will make sure to answers questions and that, when needed. Thanks for watching!

(01-29-2013, 08:44 PM)Generation Wrote:
(01-29-2013, 07:53 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: [b]Thanks Generation!
[/b]

Make more point of view and not always "Opposite side of the driver (Left) and looking him when he comes" (you certainly know what I mean) Cheese
Don't change the music, it is perfect and goes well with the rythm.
Btw, can you PM me the name of the music ? Smile

I do know what you mean, and all i did to find it was typing "action music" on you tube and it came up as one near the top. Later on i will have a look for it, and PM you the name!
Looks really, really great! Keep it up.