Experience #3
So, if you were reading my last thread we were at the German supermarket. But, in the end I managed to escape from there and return to Rebel HQ. We were beginning another raid, which I knew about because.

(Random Rediculous non real imaginary Flash Back.)

My car was stolen when I left the supermarket. A Lotus Elise it was, I suspected the apartments near the Pool on the way to Corleones, near the bar! And I went in and found two cars. I walked in to find a man continusely about to say something (Because I kept seeing the "Talking" Bar dissapearing and reappearing.) He was then acompanied by a man walking down the stairs which was well gaurded and had props and a door stopping you from going through.

"Out" he said. "I just looking for my car, calm down." I replied. I walked out of the garage door and he fired a warning shot at my foot. Kinda saying "Keep away." But did I? I found my car, drove it back to HQ and they were all debaiting where we should raid and for what purpose. "I know a place, possible contra, easy break into. Two cars, not well gaurded." I suggested. At first, it was just me and a man named "Jimmy Doo." he broke into the house where all of a sudden another Rebel came to our backup.

He was called "Jimmy Green." He pulled out his AK47 and said "I will keep him here." immediatly me and Doo went to the upstairs, breaking through mutiple doors and finding a small Contraband. We blew it up and went back down stairs. Where we saw, our leader, Tommy Anderson. And another Rebel called Robertson (Cant remember last name.) "We blew up the Contra." I said to Tommy.

"Good good." he said in reply. "Let's go then." and we headed back to the HQ. That was a good experience for me because that was the first time I joined a gang, and the first time any raid we had attempted was completed. Smile

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!