Have Some Respect
You go girlfriend.

Anyways, look at me. I am 14, but I know how to be mature, and not scream at people. I am particularly well mannered to those older than me(unless they are scumbags) and my superiors.
I find saying "meta" when someone metagames just fine - Its THEIR job to have read ALL the rules BEFORE they started playing on the servers. Its THEIR fault, not ours.
(03-09-2013, 09:46 AM)Verenikin Wrote: I find saying "meta" when someone metagames just fine - Its THEIR job to have read ALL the rules BEFORE they started playing on the servers. Its THEIR fault, not ours.

Except when someone new asks where a certain building is, or where they can fish and everyone screams meta; that is being plain stupid.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
(03-09-2013, 09:46 AM)Verenikin Wrote: I find saying "meta" when someone metagames just fine - Its THEIR job to have read ALL the rules BEFORE they started playing on the servers. Its THEIR fault, not ours.

That's exactly what I'm trying to say. Just look at this, it happens daily :

[metaguy]ewqew : BMD come to cub foods please.
Quack : Meta
Elwiwoq : Wait, where's cub foods? I tought it was in MetaLand?
Echiwe : meta..
[metaguy]ewqew : Well, guys, I don't know why you show so much disrespect to me! I mean, I'm new! I mean like, I make mistakes daily, but correcting them this way is completely disrespectfull! .. blah blah, extr3m3 rage.. .. . ... .
Quack : It's not disrespect, we're just trying to tell you to read the rules, and correct you, maybe it's not the best way, but why don't you read the rules when you joined?

-Written on my phone, so grammar may suck like hell.
This thread is pretty much why I resigned, Couldn't stand that shit anymore.
The following 2 users Like Mahti's post:
  • Infernaw, [FFC]Pacman
Oh Infernaw you know just how to get cocks riled on this server...
EG: Get everyone fired up
(03-10-2013, 02:36 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: Oh Infernaw you know just how to get cocks riled on this server...

You get my cocks all riled up, little boy Wink
(03-10-2013, 02:36 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: Oh Infernaw you know just how to get cocks riled on this server...

[Image: tumblr_mjg97rsf2N1s5htxso1_400.gif]
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • DoomDude1, [FFC]Pacman, Dr Tomorrow
TBH I had no idea what the fuck I was even writing about.
(03-10-2013, 05:05 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: TBH I had no idea what the *** I was even writing about.

Well, if that's the case then...

[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]