Have Some Respect
(02-17-2013, 08:44 AM)Ozman Wrote: This is why I do not use a mic. I know many people hate voices of 11 year old kids (I am 14).
And please, Don't forget many children under 15 are proper RP-ers.

Don't let that stop you from using it

With the majority of people nowadays think "ormergawd! He/she sound 12, they are rule breakers/annoying kids. I don't talk to dem cuz they r young!"
These type of people will get more hated than a very young squeaky voice rule breaker
(03-10-2013, 05:50 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 05:05 PM)Burrito Warrior Wrote: TBH I had no idea what the *** I was even writing about.

Well, if that's the case then...

Fail response as I typed this.
(03-10-2013, 06:20 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(02-17-2013, 08:44 AM)Ozman Wrote: This is why I do not use a mic. I know many people hate voices of 11 year old kids (I am 14).

With the majority of people nowadays think "ormergawd! He/she sound 12, they are rule breakers/annoying kids. I don't talk to dem cuz they r young!"
These type of people will get more hated than a very young squeaky voice rule breaker

Thus why everyone loves me?
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(03-11-2013, 03:56 PM)Toxic Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 06:20 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:

Thus why everyone loves me?

Haven't seen a lot of people giving a positive response about you

(Neither do I state that I had any about myself)
You go gurl.

To be honest, the only young kids ive run into are; the ones who don't listen to my warnings about rules then wonder why they get banned shortly after.
This thread has lost it's meaning along time ago. The conclusion of the discussion keeps going round and round and always ends up as the one said on about page 3. This isn't my job, but it is getting annoying to see this same thread appear in the new posts section...
^

Thread closed.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.