Poll: Should i add more info?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
89.47%
17 89.47%
No
10.53%
2 10.53%
Maybe
0%
0 0%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Unofficial] [PAS/AGR] Tech Build [CLOSED]

Info

Tech build has an ECO-Friendly farm, They recycle 100%, Many items made by Tech Build has been built into homes to save energy. Such as there, Solar GT-500,
Many great achievements have been earned since the creation of our company

1967-Created by John Standen
1969- First ever PC made by Tech Build
1970 - 100th employee celebration. The 6 Standens are born. Sarah, James, Jamie, Charlie,Tom,Rosey
1987- Company closed.
2009- Company Re-Opened
2010- Factory renovated. Ready to start.

Members

Owner/President: Sarah Standen, John Standen (DEAD) (SOMEWHAT STRANGE SCOUT)
Vice President - Whealy
Lead spy - GangsterPear (Waiting for reply)

Use following template
Quote: IGN (What is your In-gamename)
Why do you want to join?
What rank would you like? ( Rank 1 , 2 , 3, 4)
How many bans have had?

Rules
No sabotage. No asking for a higher rank. Spys will be shot,

President:Controls the group.
Vice-President: Assists the President.
Head Scientist: Controls the science team.
Scientist: Discovers new things
Security: Protects the building
Mechanic: Builds new objects.
Provider: Buys objects that's needed,

Goals
Bring new types of energy to the world.
Convert wood to aluminium
Discover new aid

[Image: group_full_32.png]
Alleys and enemies

Alleys : The Saneitori Family,
Enemies: None

Services

Tech Build uses there tech to offer many services. Such as:
Spying,
Military Weapons
Supply`s Paramedics and Cops
Many services will be applyed soon.

Insurance

We offer many types of insurance. Except life. Here is our costumers comments "My car insurance is great! I have 5 years of insurance just for $100!" However. Our aid does not support Contra, As we want a clean state with the evocity.

Backstory

Ever since 1967, The city was overflown by technology. However. Here's the backstory. It was a summer on 1966, John Standen had plans on making a large company. He noted it down every second. On the fall of 1967, The city had found about the company. And its plans, But ever since. Evocity will never be the same. Currently, Sarah, Is finding a place to sell new objects (Someone help me with that on V2P)

Film Studio

Tech Build has noticed a high increase of film making in evocity. We are introducing our new jobs, Actor, Director Camerman(Must have FRAPS) Producer, Set Maker.

If you would like to apply. Please apply.
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
You should add a lot of things
Ranks, info on what you actually do in the clan, alliances, goals, look at the other clans to see what they do
(01-28-2013, 11:15 PM)The Honored Wrote: You should add a lot of things
Ranks, info on what you actually do in the clan, alliances, goals, look at the other clans to see what they do

Done. Thanks for the feedback.
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
Might want to create a back-story as well, seeing as all clans are RP, I don't see a lot of history behind this one.
Looks good, expand it a little more. Also, you must add the [Unofficial] Tag to your clan.
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Sigh. Just waiting for someone to apply.
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
It hasnt even been a day dude. Companies dont just instantly become popular. You are most likely going to have to in game recruit before most people will apply. Not many people are willing to go into a clan that hasnt begun anything yet you know?
You need to say what you would do in the clan
you have goals, but you need to say (not just rp things, like bringing new energy into the world), but you should say what the clan does on the server, how they operate. I honestly have no idea what to expect to see the clan doing.
New Ally! New MEMBER! Thank you so much.
Your Fellow FL member
Nook
Donator
(01-29-2013, 05:28 PM)Somewhat Strange Scout Wrote: Sigh. Just waiting for someone to apply.

Not only what Fultzy said. It's because barely anyone knows you, I advise you talk to people, post threads, play in-game and immerse yourself in the community. Not many people are willing to join someone that they think has no rp experience.