Mondays.. i know u hate them to.
(01-28-2013, 06:45 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(01-28-2013, 06:37 PM)Jokhah Wrote: I over slept for work and never showed up. No one cared or asked questions. Not like they can fire me for it. Besides I have massive sleep issues steming from deployment and injury, I'm just happy I got more then 3 hours.

You can be fired for being late, after being issues warnings though.

Over here if i overslept twice, my boss will call me to say that i don't need to come to work anymore. Permanently. Never been late for school in 5 years or for work in that matter Cheese

even tough all can be so stress full and hard, I have to keep going strong.
Well i had long weekend today since the rest of the school went of on sportsday so me and the rest that didn't want to go got to stay home todays so today was a pretty good monday all other mondays can go die.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

(01-28-2013, 07:46 PM)The Doctor Wrote: Well i had long weekend today since the rest of the school went of on sportsday so me and the rest that didn't want to go got to stay home todays so today was a pretty good monday all other mondays can go die.

Well Tuesday is going to be your Monday mate
I only have college on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so I get the two best weekdays off Cheese
(01-28-2013, 05:07 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: You know you have the right to say "Go *** yourself". You're not on the schools payroll so their electrical faults are none of your concern. Furthermore, you could sue them for any injuries you aqcuire while working on their equipment because of the fact that you shouldn't be doing it.

You're probably not covered by any sort of insurance to carry out school equipment maintenance work and yet they are pressuring you to do it for them.
I'd imagine that if you got authorities involved then the staff could get into all kinds of shit for this...
School 08.15 - 11.45, Go back to home, Eat, Turn on my PC, Talk to HellShell, Go out doors with some friends, Buy Monster Energy, Back to my PC, Drink Monster Energy, Homework, Sleep ~_~ Just another regular day.
My mondays are hell as well. Usually still f*cked up from my weekend.

School from 8:15 till 16:45 , work from 17:30 till around 20:30/21:00.

Good headphones and some good music help a lot though.

(01-29-2013, 01:25 AM)GRiiM Wrote:
(01-28-2013, 05:07 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: You know you have the right to say "Go *** yourself". You're not on the schools payroll so their electrical faults are none of your concern. Furthermore, you could sue them for any injuries you aqcuire while working on their equipment because of the fact that you shouldn't be doing it.

You're probably not covered by any sort of insurance to carry out school equipment maintenance work and yet they are pressuring you to do it for them.
I'd imagine that if you got authorities involved then the staff could get into all kinds of shit for this...

You have probably signed a contract / automatically agreed to terms by joining that school, that the school is not responsible for any damage done to yourself or school property by yourself and that doing this kind of work is part of your study.

It's common. Same goes for working with chemicals and all that stuff. At least, in the Netherlands it's required by law.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
Wake up at 6 AM, get dressed, blablabla, go ot school at 7:50 AM, come back home, make my homework, go on the PC, study, get back on my PC, watch TV, sleep.

Saturday:

Wake up at 5-6 AM, get dressed, wash myself, etc.. go to work at around 7AM, soccer, get back home, get on my PC
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • DubpleRW
(01-29-2013, 07:05 PM)HellShell Wrote: Wake up at 6 AM, get dressed, blablabla, go ot school at 7:50 AM, come back home, make my homework, go on the PC, study, get back on my PC, watch TV, sleep.

Saturday:

Wake up at 5-6 AM, get dressed, wash myself, etc.. go to work at around 7AM, soccer, get back home, get on my PC

Sounds similiar to mine :3 We're brothas!
(01-28-2013, 06:45 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(01-28-2013, 06:37 PM)Jokhah Wrote: I over slept for work and never showed up. No one cared or asked questions. Not like they can fire me for it. Besides I have massive sleep issues steming from deployment and injury, I'm just happy I got more then 3 hours.

You can be fired for being late, after being issues warnings though.

Actually they can't fire me for it. I'm under medical review at the moment and the process takes about a year to complete on average. Unless I miss an appointment issued by the review board, they really can't do anything except complain and add it to my medical packet which may or may not hurt my case. More then likely would help my case anyway. Not that I skip work to make things better, honestly just needed the sleep and overslept. I checked in later but they didn't care either way. Not as long as I check in eventually.