Mondays.. i know u hate them to.
Hi guys. i just posted this to share what my Monday looked like.

Pretty crazy... x_X

Ill start by last week, i had to install a new siren for the fire alarm. That did not get finished last week because of problems with walls and cables and so on.

So i got to school today thinking that i would continue working on the siren so that
would be in order for inspection.

I had just put on my work clothing and the technical adviser walks in and tells me that i have to go 2 projectors. I told him that the sirens were not even close to finished and that i was told that they were priority.
He told me that the projectors had to be done by the end of the day.
I had not even started and an other teacher approached me asking when the siren would be done. I did not know so i said go talk to my teacher, he got pissed lol.

By noon an other teacher comes to me asking to move the scaffolding that was used
for the siren. I
But the d*ck told me last week to put it there so he could use it today. x_X
I called my teacher to get these people of my back and get going on my work.

I did finish in time but about 30 minutes before i am supposed to go home,
ANOTHER teacher comes up to me complaining that the internet died.
I said no changes have been made to the network since last week so i said go to the IT guy. Guess what, He got pissed of at me to! Amazing.

But by then i had cleaned up and i basically said f*ck you guys, i'm going home. xD

So this was my Monday at school. Yeah SCHOOL x_X.

I study my fifth year electrical installations.
And everyone likes to ask me everything to fix this , install that.
I was supposed to learn some new PLC system. But iv been spending 2 years now going around the school working. sure i learn of that but remember , this is hard work and very frustrating. Even worse, i dont get paid. but they save money because they don't need to hire an electrician

If i'm class ( and not around the school fixing everything)
my desk looks like this =

[Image: WP_000038_zps1ac26fc2.jpg]

Post what you had to do today Cheese
You know you have the right to say "Go fuck yourself". You're not on the schools payroll so their electrical faults are none of your concern. Furthermore, you could sue them for any injuries you aqcuire while working on their equipment because of the fact that you shouldn't be doing it.
The following 1 user Likes trouserlessliam's post:
  • HellShell
Work, school, and college classes on monday.
Fuck my life.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
(01-28-2013, 05:10 PM)Toxic Wrote: Work, school, and college classes on monday.
*** my life.

School in weeks, Work with my dad restoration of a house, and in vacation i work with an electrician.
Funny i find time to play games

(01-28-2013, 05:07 PM)trouserlessliam Wrote: You know you have the right to say "Go *** yourself". You're not on the schools payroll so their electrical faults are none of your concern. Furthermore, you could sue them for any injuries you aqcuire while working on their equipment because of the fact that you shouldn't be doing it.

I'm going to gather my teachers, our technical adviser , the it guy, and my schools principal to get this shit sorted out.

Iv talked to my mother and she wanted to have a talk with the principal. She want's to know how i can learn what i have to this year.

Mostly i get these job's because there is no one else that can or wants to do them.
Either they are to stupid or they are lazy.

Insurance covers any injuries while i'm going to school, at school, or going home from school. So i think that is covered.

But i do have problems with my left knee. i don't know how to say this all perfectly in English but ill have a try.

My left kneecap is in the wrong position, while i fold(?) or stretch my leg it dos not slide in the correct position.
Also when working i have to sit on my knee's allot.
People say don't bow down with your back when lifting anything. but i simply can not get up from a kneeling position with any extra weight.
Plus it hurts like a motherf*cker

Also my knee makes a very creepy cracking sound when stretching. The cartilage has been infected and that is broken for the rest of my life.
i had to skip all sporting activity's for a year to let that hopefully recover.
But iv now been told this will never recover.

But thank you for reading and replying. I really appreciate it.
Sleep.

Don't have school until next monday.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • TheCorperal
(01-28-2013, 06:12 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Sleep.

Don't have school until next monday.

F*ck that would be great. But sadly my mother kicks me out of the house to go to school xD (sarcastically)

For now ill just have a beer and listen to some of The Cure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggP5YDziMSY
I had 3 tests.... Best start ever Cheese
RIP in Pepperonis.
Drop school kids!

Wait.. wait. don't, don't!
I over slept for work and never showed up. No one cared or asked questions. Not like they can fire me for it. Besides I have massive sleep issues steming from deployment and injury, I'm just happy I got more then 3 hours.
(01-28-2013, 06:37 PM)Jokhah Wrote: I over slept for work and never showed up. No one cared or asked questions. Not like they can fire me for it. Besides I have massive sleep issues steming from deployment and injury, I'm just happy I got more then 3 hours.

You can be fired for being late, after being issues warnings though.