BR : Twist
Reason: Abuse of goverment powers.
Every time i became a cop, commander, SSA, or HOSS, he randomly demotes me.
Every time.
Yeah
I am the president, and I receive a complaint about this guy. I give him a warning. I then hear he is killing people for trespassing, I ask if it was true, and he says in ooc "I am stuck in third person waaah i m glitched, i didnt mean to kill them"
He was also building in my office after I told him not to, and then after receiving numerous complaints for failrping, I demoted him.
He then goes SS immediately after, and everyone was tired of him for failing at rp, so I demote him again, he just goes SS to avoid the demote.
He then goes unemployed. He assaults an SS, and then in jail he kills himself to get out of the sentence.
He then goes commander. I decide I won't demote him right away, since he doesn't have access to the automatic weapons and I gave him a chance.
He then goes up to my nexus top floor yelling into his mic "open the door" (this was on an underground level kind of thing), I tell him to go away, I didn't want cops in the top floor of nexus. Afterwards, the HSS tells him to go back down and he says no multiple times. (Microphone) I then demote him for failing to obey orders.

He was also complaining on OOC over and over, it was getting very annoying.
I was doing club RP at the time and can vouch for the claim of OOC complaining. At one point Red even said if he was demoted again he would leave the server. He ended up getting demoted again and obviously didn't leave. Had a pretty good laugh at this while I was playing DJ at the club.
"I tell him to go away, I didn't want cops in the top floor of nexus. Afterwards, the HSS tells him to go back down and he says no multiple times. (Microphone) I then demote him for failing to obey orders."

Never herad it.
Plus, i didnt mean to kill the rebel, he was on the wall, and he's legs were too far out.
so, i was kinda hard.

I gusse this is denied.

Sorry i meant it.
(01-28-2013, 09:10 PM)RadREAPER71 Wrote: "I tell him to go away, I didn't want cops in the top floor of nexus. Afterwards, the HSS tells him to go back down and he says no multiple times. (Microphone) I then demote him for failing to obey orders."

Never herad it.
Plus, i didnt mean to kill the rebel, he was on the wall, and he's legs were too far out.
so, i was kinda hard.

I gusse this is denied.

Sorry i meant it.

Quit bullshitting, you told the hss you're not going down from nexus
Please use the template.
I will Narc...

And im not bullshiting.
You have 24/hrs to use the template and provide evidence.
Meh.
Not updating.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
User refused to post evidence.

[FL] DoomDude1
Server Administrative Team