Earthquake in Japan
Anybody else that heard about the whale getting thrown 5 miles into a building by the wave? lol
(03-12-2011, 08:35 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(03-12-2011, 07:27 PM)M.K Wrote: This was the biggest eartquake for over 100 years ago.
That's what scares me the most..

Clowns are what scare me the most.

They like appear but look all scary and they try and smile and its scary.

Ok, that was fucking hilarious.
Horrible earthquake indeed, nothing wrong about giving some attention to this disaster.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 1 user Likes SoulRipper's post:
  • ixxassassinxxi
Yep :/ Plus potentially the worst Nuclear Disaster since Chernobyl.
Combines are coming !!!!! Raaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! Leave to city 17 !
Your favorite Frenchie !
2 that only thing that I'm "scared" off is the nuclear shit :p
-Signature removed-
(03-15-2011, 09:12 PM)itsmefurlings Wrote: Combines are coming !!!!! Raaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaah ! Leave to city 17 !

Don't worry, Gordon Freeman will protect us with his crowbar! (off topic, I know, sorry Tounge )
Japans version of total wipeout is just over the top.
(03-11-2011, 01:20 PM)killjoy Wrote: Plenty of things go wrong in the world every day, I for one hope there won't be a thread about every one of them, since it's simply... pointless.

Killjoy that is not the proper attitude at all. Yes, things to go wrong. Yes, I agree, lots, every day. But have you seen this? This is a 9.0 earthquake, a tsunami and then 4 nuclear reactors exploding. Does that happen everyday?! Instead of brushing it away and saying basically that it is the equivalent of a fatal car accident or something, maybe you should wish these guys some luck. In case you didnt know, the death toll is confirmed at 3,600 and estimated another 6,4000 more. Im sure if you were in Japan when this happened you would not go back home and tell your friends and parents or whatever to forget it. There are MANY families now with no home. The damage estimate is $25 BILLION DOLLARS! I really hope you reconsider what you have said and I am not trying to annoy, I was just a bit upset when I read your post especially because my mom has a friend in Japan.

(03-11-2011, 04:41 PM)Storm Wrote: Meh, I agree with Killjoy, besides you made the thread to say that you felt bad for them. Well it looks that way at least.
Which, as Killjoy said is pointless.

Storm I want you to read what I said to Killjoy as I feel it applies to you too, due to the fact that you agree with him.

The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • ixxassassinxxi
(03-17-2011, 12:37 AM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 01:20 PM)killjoy Wrote: Plenty of things go wrong in the world every day, I for one hope there won't be a thread about every one of them, since it's simply... pointless.

Killjoy that is not the proper attitude at all. Yes, things to go wrong. Yes, I agree, lots, every day. But have you seen this? This is a 9.0 earthquake, a tsunami and then 4 nuclear reactors exploding. Does that happen everyday?! Instead of brushing it away and saying basically that it is the equivalent of a fatal car accident or something, maybe you should wish these guys some luck. In case you didnt know, the death toll is confirmed at 3,600 and estimated another 6,4000 more. Im sure if you were in Japan when this happened you would not go back home and tell your friends and parents or whatever to forget it. There are MANY families now with no home. The damage estimate is $25 BILLION DOLLARS! I really hope you reconsider what you have said and I am not trying to annoy, I was just a bit upset when I read your post especially because my mom has a friend in Japan.

(03-11-2011, 04:41 PM)Storm Wrote: Meh, I agree with Killjoy, besides you made the thread to say that you felt bad for them. Well it looks that way at least.
Which, as Killjoy said is pointless.

Storm I want you to read what I said to Killjoy as I feel it applies to you too, due to the fact that you agree with him.

Your post is very true, thank you