Earthquake in Japan
Exclamation 
There was a horrible earthquake in Japan. We have to remember to pray for these people.
Plenty of things go wrong in the world every day, I for one hope there won't be a thread about every one of them, since it's simply... pointless.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • HornyMelon
(03-11-2011, 01:20 PM)killjoy Wrote: Plenty of things go wrong in the world every day, I for one hope there won't be a thread about every one of them, since it's simply... pointless.

Have you seen how bad this is? Would you say the same thing if this happened where you lived? I'm sure it wouldn't be so pointless then. I'm just trying to show that I care.
(03-11-2011, 01:20 PM)killjoy Wrote: I for one hope there won't be a thread about every one of them

Well the thing is that it won't; This is just one thread. Eminem is just checking out what others mean about this. Besides, isnt that what a forum is made for? Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Skaara Dreadlocks's post:
  • ixxassassinxxi
(03-11-2011, 01:51 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 01:20 PM)killjoy Wrote: I for one hope there won't be a thread about every one of them

Well the thing is that it won't; This is just one thread. Eminem is just checking out what others mean about this. Besides, isnt that what a forum is made for? Tounge

Yeah, you're exactly right, Skaara. Thanks for the post.
(03-11-2011, 01:20 PM)killjoy Wrote: Plenty of things go wrong in the world every day, I for one hope there won't be a thread about every one of them, since it's simply... pointless.

People do care about the world around them Killjoy, unless the videogame world is the only world for you...
The following 3 users Like Flying_Cow's post:
  • ixxassassinxxi, M.K, Noobias
(03-11-2011, 03:30 PM)Flying_Cow Wrote:

People do care about the world around them Killjoy, unless the videogame world is the only world for you...

Exactly! I couldn't believe he'd say something like that!
What Killjoy means is that the thread is pointless, we're being kept up to speed by the news. I think. Besides, Japan is awesome, yet prone to quakes, an 8.8 earthquake has caused a tsunami that is likely to cause one hell of a lot of trouble, just watch your telly!
it was the largest earthquake to hit japan, it was 8.9 on the scale and causes mass waves that litterally took cars away, apparently there is a 10m tsunami coming to japan.
I like money Skeptical....
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
The following 1 user Likes Death Sniper's post:
  • ixxassassinxxi
(03-11-2011, 04:04 PM)Shark Wrote: What Killjoy means is that the thread is pointless, we're being kept up to speed by the news. I think. Besides, Japan is awesome, yet prone to quakes, an 8.8 earthquake has caused a tsunami that is likely to cause one hell of a lot of trouble, just watch your telly!

The main point of this thread was so we could discuss about what's happening here (hence the name "General Discussion"), though it seems that some people just don't care I guess. I guess you do have a point with what you said, but this post isn't to give updates on this, it's to discuss about it, as I said earlier.