A Proper Goverment!
(01-26-2013, 10:59 PM)Salinsky Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyiPLctGT...e=youtu.be

Foolish of the President to do Act Muscle in the end, really ruined the nice overview. Looked like you were trying to avoid filming him aswell.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 2 users Like equal's post:
  • Darkkel, Salinsky
(01-26-2013, 11:35 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(01-26-2013, 10:59 PM)Salinsky Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyiPLctGT...e=youtu.be

Foolish of the President to do Act Muscle in the end, really ruined the nice overview. Looked like you were trying to avoid filming him aswell.

PM'ed him 3 times to don't go in the jails due to the recording, he still rushed in and went "EH WHAT'S GOING OOOOON ??????" mode .... Shame.

Quote:Look at the amazing maneuver to bypass the roadblock!
I just love that one cop who hits the lamppost XD

Actually, it was our commander at that time, he blocked me at the turn and ended in the lamp for no damn reasons ... I'm the car appearing on the bottom for a second before Salin moves forward (and also the one parking behind the Golf at the arrest, yes tried to jump over my car and failed hardly ... Just too fat to pass due to donuts, it seems).
From the brief glimpse I saw it really looked like you guys were doing a great job and having fun in the process. Great work!
I loved the moment when Doomdude left and Narcotic didn't have a office anymore, lol.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Generation
This event was fun. +1 Smile
I loved when Constantine called for help by /request because corleone were raiding.
1 minutes 30 after all the cops were there, Jamie was like : "Da fuq?" Smile
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Hope we do this again!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(01-27-2013, 10:48 AM)HellShell Wrote: I loved the moment when Doomdude left and Narcotic didn't have a office anymore, lol.

Yeh, to resume it went "NOOOOOOOOO, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ?"

But that's a short resume of his state at that moment. Cheese
(01-27-2013, 01:32 PM)Darkkel Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 10:48 AM)HellShell Wrote: I loved the moment when Doomdude left and Narcotic didn't have a office anymore, lol.

If you read this, Doomdude, I'll kill you.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Darkkel, Salinsky
(01-27-2013, 01:36 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(01-27-2013, 01:32 PM)Darkkel Wrote:

If you read this, Doomdude, I'll kill you.

PHAHA!
Kind Regards,
Floodify