A Proper Goverment!
Everyone thats seen the event thread about the City Police Department and those who participated will know what I mean when I say, god damn it guys that was great.
For any of you who missed it: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid204875
In the end the event produced a fantastic outcome, it resulted in rp points for everyone participating and an overall fantastic time for everyone involved. Even though it was a pain at first to organize the outcome was magnificent, I can say for sure that v33x can roleplay with a little help the event was on for a good 4 hours. Not only would I like to thank everyone that participated, I'd like to give a huge shoutout and the biggest thanks to Salinsky. Not only did he provide great rp and forced fear rp breakers to submit to our demands. He spent around 5 hours making the whole event dupes possible which is an amazing feat considering the poor fella hates building. The jails and the outer perimeter which were the best design I've seen in ages were all made by him. The server even crashed after two hours of him building without saving, yet he still trooped on and got the job done.

Even though my biggest thanks goes to Salinsky we can't forget Verzyn, Narcotic and Doomdude that all helped out with the dupe pasting and creating.

For those that weren't there or missed the event here are some snaps of the magnificent event that took place:
Fire Department: [Image: oCK22Ow.jpg]
Front view of the compound : [Image: vxhlIBB.jpg]
The jail cells: (Dirty and disgusting just how they should be)
[Image: DH1Sdgd.jpg]
The commanders office (Doomdude's addition) : [Image: vYhQUIc.jpg]
S.W.A.T's secton: [Image: VMIKo33.jpg]
Front of the building: (Lettering done by Verzyn) [Image: APoo2iO.jpg]
Ambulance Dispatch: [Image: w8GpgX3.jpg]
Exiting the station: [Image: N7hQteq.jpg]
The door actually slid up and down: (Hydraulics courtesy of Salinsky)
[Image: L0Rf2Uy.jpg]
The following 7 users Like Disabled Angel's post:
  • edgie, Verzyn, GhostRider, Humla, HellShell, Floodify, TheCorperal
'Twas a fun event!
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Disabled Angel
(01-26-2013, 09:30 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: 'Twas a fun event!

Anyone that has pictures of the event that took place, feel free to share them with the world!
Loads of fun, thanks for giving me so much credit, but for me, all the credit goes to the participants, they made the work worthwhile.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Floodify
Brilliant, simply brilliant.
I got some pictures and I made a little movie, uploading as we speak.
The best roleplay I have ever took part in!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyiPLctGT...e=youtu.be
The following 5 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Verzyn, GhostRider, Disabled Angel, HellShell, Floodify
Look at the amazing maneuver to bypass the roadblock!
I just love that one cop who hits the lamppost XD

Great music choices!
Looks amazing. I enjoyed watching the video.