Random Ban
Exclamation 
I was driving around in my car when 2 police in a car pulled me and my friend over randomly, we got out and they said get in their police car, bare in mind that there were two admins/mods, they deleted my car, what the. so i asked why they deleted my car and told me to get in theirs, they just kept shouting GET IN GET IN! there meant to give me a reason why they were arresting me! when we were both in the police car for no reason, the admin/mod deleted that police car aswell, then i got disconnected and banned. I got to the point where my mind was blown that they banned me for: FailRP and FearRP / they cant just arrest me and ban me! what is going on here?

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47667394
IGN: Max Syndicate
Steam Name: [FL:RP] Elite_G4mer [HZ]
Banned By: [FL:M] Salinsky

And my friend who is not banned just said that the moderator arrested us because we stole a Cop car, it was actually MY cop car if they looked at it!
Please add to the case that you were a gundealer driving a police car, then refused to go along with the RP, then got gunpointed, then still refused to go along with the RP even after I warned you that I would not hesitate to ban you for breaking fear RP and fail RPing to extreme extents.
Ban is expired + user was not allowed to appeal this ban to begin with. A

Anything else that needs to be added?
^

Appeal denied.