Banned for a little reason without warn.
Your name: CHEEST3R

Your ban ID: 22715

Banned by: Mahti

Reason: 'Unrealistic building and 2x too tall walls.' I was banned for having tall walls, i saw the admin flying over my base and he banned me for 2 days and he didn't even ask me to remove them or warn.

Involved: Who was involved was my friend [FL:RP] Nub. He was basing with me but he didn't get banned.

Why we should unban you: It's not a big error to get banned for two days, he should warn first or ask me to remove them. I didn't knew if that walls was good or not.
I did take look at rules, theres no rule with how tall walls must be?
(01-26-2013, 05:00 PM)martin Wrote: I did take look at rules, theres no rule with how tall walls must be?

[Base Rules]
1. Walls used to surround a base can’t be higher than around 4 meters/13 feet.

That's base rule number one.
Rules Wrote:1. Walls used to surround a base can’t be higher than around 4 meters/13 feet.

Do you have pictures?
Me, *Facepalm* now i see xD
But is this wall too high? it is how high his walls was (how do u know if it's more than 4meters or 13feet?)
[Image: 2h563o5.png]
if it's more than 4 meters, i seen manyyyyy walls theres higher, and where admins just pass without notice
(01-26-2013, 05:10 PM)martin Wrote: Me, *Facepalm* now i see xD
But is this wall too high? it is how high his walls was (how do u know if it's more than 4meters or 13feet?)
[Image: 2h563o5.png]
if it's more than 4 meters, i seen manyyyyy walls theres higher, and where admins just pass without notice

That's the wall i used. I didn't knew i wasn't able to base with that walls.. i see a lot of bases in the corleone hood with that walls.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Hmmm... Those are small enough. I don't know why he banned you...
(01-26-2013, 05:00 PM)martin Wrote: I did take look at rules, theres no rule with how tall walls must be?

It was 6 or 8x tall it clearly says it in phx props how tall are they I even measured it with another prop, Also to OP you aren't one who decides how long bans are.
(01-26-2013, 05:50 PM)Mahti Wrote: It was 6 or 8x tall it clearly says it in phx props how tall are they I even measured it with another prop, Also to OP you aren't one who decides how long bans are.

i see that u can see the high and long thing now, but the plate he used was 3X4
(01-26-2013, 05:50 PM)Mahti Wrote: Also to OP you aren't one who decides how long bans are.

That's stupid.. I saw players doing worse things and they get lower time ban. You didn't even warn.