Unban request
Your name: Stinkbek

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23253633

Banning Admin: Sniperwolf

Ban Length: 7 days

Reason for the ban: Fail RP

Why we should unban you:

We(† BIOHAZARD † and me) were Rebels as job.We didn't know we can't steal cars as a rebel and the admin didn't give us a warning. (sorry for my English ;D)
(03-10-2011, 02:49 PM)Stinkbek Wrote: .We didn't know we can't steal cars as a rebel and the admin didn't give us a warning. (sorry for my English ;D)

That's not why you were banned. Me and another player had you both at gunpoint, you were being held at gunpoint by one player, and being tied by another.

Instead of RPing you decided to proppush your car a long a bit, so your friend could drive away.

Whilst I went to go and bring your friend back, you stole my car, even whilst still at gunpoint. It was terrible RP

In real life, when people have guns at you - you stop what you're doing.
(03-10-2011, 04:43 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 02:49 PM)Stinkbek Wrote: .We didn't know we can't steal cars as a rebel and the admin didn't give us a warning. (sorry for my English ;D)

That's not why you were banned. Me and another player had you both at gunpoint, you were being held at gunpoint by one player, and being tied by another.

Instead of RPing you decided to proppush your car a long a bit, so your friend could drive away.

Whilst I went to go and bring your friend back, you stole my car, even whilst still at gunpoint. It was terrible RP

Ok we didn't see you guys pointing at us and we are kind a new in this server, but about that proppushing I didn't do it he could drive away, he said he was stuck and I helped him.And about the term real life we can start another discussion, and running away when you are pointing at someone is still POSSIBLE in Real Life. But ok.. leave it..

(03-10-2011, 04:43 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote:

And did you have a reason to point a gun at us because i don't remember for sure, because we were driving in the forrest ,you guys were following, i prop pushed my friend because he was glitched and then you guys pointed your guns at us, and so on.. tell me when i forgot something Smile