Childish behavior of admins/mods
(01-25-2013, 04:23 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: I can see that most if people are not even trying to to think "how would that be in real life?"
Nexus is the government officials building
Every government official has his/her own clearance level
For example:
President is the top priority figure
Nexus is like his own belonging under his full control

SS are presidents private service (not necessarily guards)
They are like his "mercenaries"
They have access to all the intel and clearance to be at the TOP floor

Officers have clearance up to 2nd floor (jails), but that's it. They are lower figures
All they must do is to keep the city in shape, perform patrols, look after prison, help civilians.
When it comes to raid, they are not supposed to be heroes, but rather request permission from president for his SS to help them out
They do not have exact clearance to be at the top floor without sufficient reason

And the lowest one is some guy in the suit with gun who can't even trespass nexus desk (which presumably was you)

So what I am saying here, don't just come up to president and say "Hi, I am your guard" and start roaming around the nexus

If there was a confirmation (by government radio) that you are officially presidents new guard, than yeah, Grub might have done a mistake
But if you actually have been a random guy in the suit, with gun and no custom job title than yeah, there will be no struggle in arresting you
Also, if you have been screaming out in MIC while grub was arresting you "FÜCK YOu!!!11! I'm Teh przidentz guard!!!11! Random arrest!!!!!" Than this also might have been reason you have been arrested

Just to clarify this.. I was up there while one president died and an other became president. So - I couldn't get any permission from him at all because I was there before he was there. After he spawned I just asked him to become his guard but he was too busy talking to 5 other people. Some other guy then said that there was no need and I wanted to leave the building. As I waited for the elevator with a cop next to me, Lt. Grub just jumped out with his arrest stick and (ignoring the officer's shouting "no, no don't! I will get him out!", who was about to leave, too) arrested me. Also I don't type like that, nor did I type that. And no; I didn't have any gun out as I was handcuffed the entire time, anyway.

And to quote a PM from Killjoy:
"Otherwise, either go with Offtopic or Discussions if you wish to raise an exchange of opinions."
Another rage thread.
Lel.
(01-25-2013, 03:56 PM)z3r0_THE_CLOWN Wrote: So my only wish is that the admin/mod team talks about correct behavior, because this clearly isn't how an authority figure should behave.

(01-25-2013, 04:46 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Another rage thread.
Lel.

This thread isn't about rage at all.
(01-25-2013, 04:50 PM)z3r0_THE_CLOWN Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 03:56 PM)z3r0_THE_CLOWN Wrote: So my only wish is that the admin/mod team talks about correct behavior, because this clearly isn't how an authority figure should behave.

Lel.

Then what is the fucking point of creating this thread in discussions, if it was already closed by SA?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24634
Why pluralise your indication of moderatorS and administratorS when you mention an isolated case of a single admin?
(01-25-2013, 04:56 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 04:50 PM)z3r0_THE_CLOWN Wrote:

Lel.

Then what is the freaking point of creating this thread in discussions, if it was already closed by SA?
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24634

See bottom of post #11

(01-25-2013, 04:57 PM)Adman Wrote: Why pluralise your indication of moderatorS and administratorS when you mention an isolated case of a single admin?

Because at least 1 other admin or mod replied with some hashtag kiddie stuff in OOC, too. I'm just not sure who did it.
It got closed by a SA, case closed.
There's no more discussion needed.
And, don't say anything At All if you don't have proof.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAlTOfl9F2w
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.