Childish behavior of admins/mods
This is an appeal to the Fearless admin/mod team to talk about correct behavior.

So I was playing as a security guard and had a talk with the president because I wanted to work for him. I was inside his office for more then 10 minutes without anyone complaining and wanted to leave. When I entered the elevator together with an officer there was a SS guy (Lt Grub) who (as far as I can see) very randomly arrested me for 15 minutes.
I immediately asked him why he arrested me etc. but the only answer I got was "trespassing" and "#DealWithIt" or something like that.
Not only that he couldn't just let me exit the Nexus (note that I was walking by a cop, handcuffed and he was part of SS. So he wasn't even responsible for me as the SS has other tasks to do), he also had to be insolent with me.

So my only wish is that the admin/mod team talks about correct behavior, because this clearly isn't how an authority figure should behave.

(I posted this in this category, because the thread was closed in the "Admin abuse" category. Despite of 2 moderators and 1 admin replied to it, it feels like that the core statement was just ignored.)
The case was resolved, yet you copied the entire OP here.

There is no abuse or childish behaviour. You trespassed, you got arrested. End of story.

He can be as insolent IC as he wants, as this is a roleplay server. We don't have to be "goody-two-shoes" while IC.
(01-25-2013, 04:07 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: The case was resolved, yet you copied the entire OP here.

There is no abuse or childish behaviour. You trespassed, you got arrested. End of story.

He can be as insolent IC as he wants, as this is a roleplay server. We don't have to be "goody-two-shoes" while IC.

Yes, that's right - I copied the thread with only little changes because: see last sentence of 1st post.
Yes, it is childish behavior to be insolent with other people. (1 word answers, instead of clarifying the situation just typing something like "#DealWithIt" in OOC)

Still, it's not the purpose of SS to deal with such situations, especially not when there is already someone who's purpose is to deal with such things (the cop). Also note that 15 min arrest is exorbitant for such cases.
This is an incredibly immature thing to post, people have explained why you were arrested and you obviously have ignored them, trespassing in the nexus means you can be arrested, it's only 15 mins seriously it's not as if it's your entire life..

Admins and Mods are allowed to play and have fun too you know.

The SS are to protect the president, and generally the nexus, cops are supposed to patrol and deal with any problems on the streets.
Lead by example.
Wait, I just saw Killjoy close the thread, why are you just re-posting here? I advise an admin to close the thread.
Regards,
aviator
I can see that most if people are not even trying to to think "how would that be in real life?"
Nexus is the government officials building
Every government official has his/her own clearance level
For example:
President is the top priority figure
Nexus is like his own belonging under his full control

SS are presidents private service (not necessarily guards)
They are like his "mercenaries"
They have access to all the intel and clearance to be at the TOP floor

Officers have clearance up to 2nd floor (jails), but that's it. They are lower figures
All they must do is to keep the city in shape, perform patrols, look after prison, help civilians.
When it comes to raid, they are not supposed to be heroes, but rather request permission from president for his SS to help them out
They do not have exact clearance to be at the top floor without sufficient reason

And the lowest one is some guy in the suit with gun who can't even trespass nexus desk (which presumably was you)

So what I am saying here, don't just come up to president and say "Hi, I am your guard" and start roaming around the nexus

If there was a confirmation (by government radio) that you are officially presidents new guard, than yeah, Grub might have done a mistake
But if you actually have been a random guy in the suit, with gun and no custom job title than yeah, there will be no struggle in arresting you
Also, if you have been screaming out in MIC while grub was arresting you "FÜCK YOu!!!11! I'm Teh przidentz guard!!!11! Random arrest!!!!!" Than this also might have been reason you have been arrested
Power clause. Can't do much about it.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The case got closed, that means it's not up for discussion.
Please cry.
PFFFFFFFFFFF-FFF-FFF-FFF

This makes me laugh.