Scammed!!
(01-25-2013, 02:30 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Let me explain one simple thing. The Lokus costs 70k and can be sold to the market for 35k, when you "bought" it for 18k. In a case like that, you should know that the seller might be a scammer, as he can get more profit by selling the car back to the market.

But, then again I remember when Grub bought the BMW for 500K. And not because he was admin the guy put out an advert selling it at that price.
(01-25-2013, 02:45 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 02:30 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Let me explain one simple thing. The Lokus costs 70k and can be sold to the market for 35k, when you "bought" it for 18k. In a case like that, you should know that the seller might be a scammer, as he can get more profit by selling the car back to the market.

But, then again I remember when Grub bought the BMW for 500K. And not because he was admin the guy put out an advert selling it at that price.

That case is exceptional, in most of the cases when someone sells an item in less than he could get by selling it back to the market, he's a scammer.
Hi. Saw this post and i got really mad over all the scams going around this server. Please support this. Thank you.

The suggestion
RIP in Pepperonis.
BunchCrunch when an Admin is online in the server PM him. Refer him to this thread and tell him/her to please refund you the $18,000.

Admin that refunds, please post that you have refunded him the money.

-Closed.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
Refunded.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.