Unban Request
Your name: Ardo

Your ban ID: 13040

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Massive RDM, saying it's COD as an excuse.

Involved: There was only me and the people i killed.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened
You should unban me because i think i have learned my lessons and i have been away for such a long time i sg'ed alot of the players who i killed saying i was sorry for my actions acting very immature and it will never happen in the future, I was also hopeing you would also let me in for just one last chance to put me trila or test me or what not. I am asking this because i wish to donate again and play with my friends again. I know what i did was wrong and i really do feel bad for it.
I remember you, yeah you sent a msg to me long time ago you were very sorry about it. I think You should be put on trial or tested like You say but meh..your own fault to be honest
Maybe you'd like to explain why did you come gunning down everybody on the server? What went through your mind?

What assures us that you've changed and this will never happen again?
I saw you killing over 30-40 people and when I teleported you to the roof for questioning, your response was "This is COD! CheeseCheeseCheese".

You knew exactly that what you were doing was wrong, but chose to continue anyway. I got no assurance that you actually learned your lesson.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(01-25-2013, 12:33 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: I saw you killing over 30-40 people and when I teleported you to the roof for questioning, your response was "This is COD! CheeseCheeseCheese".

You knew exactly that what you were doing was wrong, but chose to continue anyway. I got no assurance that you actually learned your lesson.

I have changed though yes i know what i did.. im not gonna lie in that , yes it is true i killed many people. But seeing how my actions ended and me getting perm, i did send a very sorry msg to alot of the people i killed. I just want a second chance for me to be tested you can trial me like the guy said. I have changed, and i want to show you all. My actions were done out of my own immature mind, which was more than wrong.. but i feel that i have changed and i would like to prove it, If you want i will give all my weapons and money towards the people i killed if that makes them even more happy. All i ask for is a second chance even blacklist me from the weapons for a long time if you want and i will passive rp.
Can a admin please come on this?
*BUMP*
No need to bump your request, they will get processed. I vote no for an unban.
(01-25-2013, 08:32 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Maybe you'd like to explain why did you come gunning down everybody on the server? What went through your mind?

Still waiting for an answer.
(01-29-2013, 06:30 AM)Killjoy Wrote:
(01-25-2013, 08:32 AM)Killjoy Wrote: Maybe you'd like to explain why did you come gunning down everybody on the server? What went through your mind?

Did give my answer, it was my reply to ruxandra

(01-29-2013, 06:30 AM)Killjoy Wrote:

Why would i do it again? There i see no point in doing the same dumbass mistake i did the last time, All i want to do is go back onto the server, donate again and passive rp. I don;t see the point me getting un-banned just to go wipe out bunch people again for no reason what so ever. I mean i wouldn't be asking for a second chance if i didn't think i was sorry. As for Termin yuor vote for no i didn't know it was everybody say in on it.