BR: BOT Martin, Abusive language and swearing in caps.
Name of player: BOT Martin

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:60665936

Time in GMT: About 2pm

Server: V33x

Summary: (When people were saying BOT Adan I think they meant BOT Martin, the names are so similar but I don't know.) I had just joined the server and people were complaining about BOT Martin breaking a lot of rules things people were saying he was doing were: Prop pushing cars, attempting prop killing, RDM'ing, breaking NLR, among other things. Mr Colt told me that BOT Martin kept breaking FearRP too, he had BOT Martin handcuffed and a taser pointed at him and he ran away. Onto what -I- witnessed he was swearing at people in OOC, using full caps in OOC and being incredibly hostile in OOC, especially when asked to calm down. He then later stole a car right in front of me and Mr Colt for "revenge" he then eventually came back, RDM'ed someone said in OOC that it was revenge for killing him earlier, got handcuffed and screamed down his microphone.

Plenty of people witnessed what happened.

Evidence:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=122523454
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=122524739
Lead by example.
That with the tazer was acculy BOT Adan, he also later on randomly tried to kill me (i was cop). I had music on and didnt hear everything he said, but something like "Mr colt, bla bla police commander bla must die, sry" then started shooting me. While doing this i ran to safty and started shooting back when i think his friend "Quickly" somthing ran toward me and hit me with fists while Adan shot at me, I later tazed Quickly and got an arrest warrant, when Bot Adan came without his suit this time didnt know it was him, he tried to stab me in the back and i got to him with tazer as well when quickly walked on him and killed him then asked me why i killed him.

Sry for bad grammar och such.

Also i saw Bot Martin RDM for "Revenge" as Al Sevenfold claims.
It's so confusing with the names. Isn't there a rule or something against people having names so similar? People end up blaming the wrong one and it gets..Stupid.
Lead by example.
Both "BOT Adan" And "BOT Martin" is big rulebreakers.
today i seen "BOT Martin" RDM people.
And today "Bot Adan" did random stealing cars, proppushing cars, tryign to propkill.
(01-24-2013, 04:31 PM)martin Wrote: Both "BOT Adan" And "BOT Martin" is big rulebreakers.
And today "Bot Adan" did random stealing cars, proppushing cars, tryign to propkill.

Thank you for being another witness to their rule breaking.
It's really not the first time I have seen them break the rules, I would expand the ban request to both of them but I don't have any screenshots/videos of BOT Adan breaking the rules, my only surprise is that they both haven't been perma banned yet. They fail so hard and it seems BOT Martin just comes on the server to get himself banned.

If anyone has any more screenshots of these two breaking the rules, please post them.

I mean, just look at this BOT Martin has 4 hours total and he has been banned 4 times. He's obviously not here to RP or co-operate.
22525 BOT Martin STEAM_0:1:60665936 RDM, breaking NLR - revenge killing. You admitted to it.
15 hours and 17 minutes
[FL:M] DoomDude1 @ Unconcious
22407 BOT Martin STEAM_0:1:60665936 RDM, Fear RP x2, metagaming, asked to be banned
Expired
[FL:M] Sally
22348 BOT Martin STEAM_0:1:60665936 Hate speech against a staff member
Expired
[FL:M] Narcotic
22220 Karlo STEAM_0:1:60665936 Teamkilling, RDM.
Expired
Lead by example.
(01-24-2013, 04:38 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote:
(01-24-2013, 04:31 PM)martin Wrote: Both "BOT Adan" And "BOT Martin" is big rulebreakers.

Thank you for being another witness to their rule breaking.
It's really not the first time I have seen them break the rules, I would expand the ban request to both of them but I don't have any screenshots/videos of BOT Adan breaking the rules, my only surprise is that they both haven't been perma banned yet. They fail so hard and it seems BOT Martin just comes on the server to get himself banned.

If anyone has any more screenshots of these two breaking the rules, please post them.

I mean, just look at this BOT Martin has 4 hours total and he has been banned 4 times. He's obviously not here to RP or co-operate.
22525 BOT Martin STEAM_0:1:60665936 RDM, breaking NLR - revenge killing. You admitted to it.
15 hours and 17 minutes
[FL:M] DoomDude1 @ Unconcious
22407 BOT Martin STEAM_0:1:60665936 RDM, Fear RP x2, metagaming, asked to be banned
Expired
[FL:M] Sally
22348 BOT Martin STEAM_0:1:60665936 Hate speech against a staff member
Expired
22220 Karlo STEAM_0:1:60665936 Teamkilling, RDM.
Expired

I always use the camera in RP situations and when im done playing for the day i always delete them, sry.
And i have also seen Bot Adan and Bot Martin break rules several times, but never got any evidence. Sad
(01-24-2013, 04:48 PM)Mr Colt Wrote: I always use the camera in RP situations and when im done playing for the day i always delete them, sry.
And i have also seen Bot Adan and Bot Martin break rules several times, but never got any evidence. Sad

you don't have them in the folder gmod automatic save the pictures to?
(01-24-2013, 04:50 PM)martin Wrote:
(01-24-2013, 04:48 PM)Mr Colt Wrote: I always use the camera in RP situations and when im done playing for the day i always delete them, sry.

you don't have them in the folder gmod automatic save the pictures to?

Yeah, i looked through the once that saves automaticly, only evidence of another guy propblocking earlier today.
Banned.