H0LY SH!T Gaming Moments
The first thing that comes to mind was actually something a friend of mine arranged in world of warcraft where we got about 150 horde chars and over 200 alliance players on my RP server to line up on a broken Bridge between two zones and just have an all out war.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

The following 3 users Like Foxy The Pirate's post:
  • DoomDude1, GRiiM, Ted
In FL, a cop was chasing a blue lambo which was speeding quite alot. I was driving in my car on the right side then suddenly the lambo crashed into me, the driver of it flew like 5 meters. I took no damage and everyone around me including me was like WTF LOL I couldnt stop laughing Cheese
Can't think only about one thing

BF:BC2

So I was derping on my own in the map "Port Valdez" I decided to durp around and walk AROUND the building .. When 4 ENEMIES popped up out of no where, I just started spraying Randomly ( Uzi <3 ) 2 Died , then I reloaded someone try to threw a grenade on my but since the Uzi had fast reload , He be dead before he threw it . Then I decided to chase the sniper who just doesn't give a fuck and left his friends to die , and Boom Stabbed .. took his dogtag ,,

Then I turned off the console and started masturbating .. the end .......
(01-28-2013, 07:36 PM)Rayne Wrote: Can't think only about one thing

BF:BC2

So I was derping on my own in the map "Port Valdez" I decided to durp around and walk AROUND the building .. When 4 ENEMIES popped up out of no where, I just started spraying Randomly ( Uzi <3 ) 2 Died , then I reloaded someone try to threw a grenade on my but since the Uzi had fast reload , He be dead before he threw it . Then I decided to chase the sniper who just doesn't give a *** and left his friends to die , and Boom Stabbed .. took his dogtag ,,

Then I turned off the console and started masturbating .. the end .......
Seems legit
Playing Dwarf Fortress.
My fort was doing well until a group of goblins decided to ruin things for everyone.

[Image: fortress-secondsiege-fail.png]
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 1 user Likes Zealord's post:
  • DoomDude1
(01-28-2013, 07:56 PM)Zealord Wrote: Playing Dwarf Fortress.
My fort was doing well until a group of goblins decided to ruin things for everyone.

I play Dwarf Fortress as well... I understand the pain...
(01-28-2013, 08:00 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:

I don't play Dwarf Fortress. Red squares are bad I'm guessing?
(01-28-2013, 08:54 PM)GRiiM Wrote:

I don't play Dwarf Fortress. Red squares are bad I'm guessing?

Red square = Blood.

And I know how you feel, Zealord. :/

On SA:MP, me and my friend were cops, we were on two different bikes, chasing 4 guys in a single car, about 5-10 minutes into the chase, they drove onto the air-way, and because on the server we were on you can buy flights to Los Santos and Las Venturas, their car gets hit by this HUGE cargo plane, their car spins out of control and blows up, they dropped tons of cash and guns.