H0LY SH!T Gaming Moments
Hey kids.
Have you ever had a moment in gaming where you thought: "Oh shet, dat wahs so awsem"? Maybe, you just won a battle in which you lost many comrades, but you lead a major victory? Maybe, you narrowly escaped a horde of zombies who had been chasing you through the sinking Titanic, while avoiding falling debris and bucket-loads of water? Or maybe even, you just flew around the moon on a nyan sheep, while dual-weilding 2 miniguns blowing shit up?
It can be anything!
So..what are ya waiting for? Post dem moments down thar!
Fly around the moon, on a nyan sheep, while dual-wielding 2 miniguns blowing shit up.
Bad Company 2 - Sitting in a transport chopper which flies between the blades of a turbine (like a windmill), crashing it into the enemy's base, fighting them outnumbered in the wreckage then escaping as the sole survivor in a Jeep...

Counter Strike: Global Offensive - Witnessing your three idiot mates jumping off of the building (they claimed they were testing), ending up in a 3v1 with 20hp, blasting 3 terrorists in a single room without a scratch, thus rescuing the game... I felt invincible (until I got AWPed next round Tounge)

WarZ - Sitting with 4 other guys from your unit holding a small town against zombies and bandits until the bitter end, only to be rescued by allies after twenty minutes of uninterrupted fighting, making it to the safe zone finally.

I've had more, can't recall right now...

Oh, my personal Gmod favourite - Stand on the corner of the street and talk to people (33x, my early hours) only to see a firetruck speed towards you, gets boosted by a BMW, gets on a ramp, starts being smashed around with props while in the air, kills 3 people in front of you, bounces above my head and lands less than 1m behind me, squishing two others...
First one that comes to mind is jumping out of a helicopter on GTA IV from max height and going forward really fast too then smashing into a taxi driver's bonnet before getting up and shrugging it off. Taxi driver seemed a bit upset though.

Edit: A scripted one would have to be COD:MW2 when the EMP knocks choppers out of the sky and you run into cover to avoid them, the part before with the astronaut was really cool as well!

Gears of War 1: Team-mates were all dead, all the enemy team was alive so I hid in a hangar (The map with the helipad, hammer of dawn etc.) in a corner for a few minutes hoping to maybe kill one, maybe two when suddenly they ALL come through the hangar doors. They stopped and huddled in a group probably talking to each other. I took my chance, pulled out my shotgun and ran towards them *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* *Bang* killed every single one of them before they even knew what hit them. The round ended, my team-mates were cheering and the enemy were yelling at each other and me...felt so awesome.
Start watching this at 1:30

My first thoughts when I was playing it were
"He is f*cked... He is soo f*cked"
http://youtu.be/8ruGFNh8SeI
In ARMA 2: Unsung when I shot a US chopper's tail-roter as it was about to go over a cliff, It crashed but was still half-flying and coming at me side-ways in-which it would have swatted me off the cliff and to my death.

But I quickly dived onto the floor, The tail went over me and it flew off the cliff, To the ground and exploded.

I felt f***ing epic.
On cod 2 when I shot one guy, killed another one with the tomahawk, then killed another one. All this on the final kill cam.

On FL when I actually defend myself from an unexpected raid at UM with all the other rebels. (long time ago).
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
First two or three Silent Hills. 'Nuff said.
Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
The following 1 user Likes Martti's post:
  • Foxy The Pirate
I'd say best moments of playing Arma 2 was me, Faustie, Killjoy, Russkie and Isä aurinkoinen. Faustie was flying Chinook and transporting to village which was held by insurgents until suddenly we got shot down, It was status red but we were flying so low that Faustie managed to land without major problems, Then we headed to village foot when we realized and BTR and T72 was coming towards crashing zone. We had Killjoy with Anti-Tank equipment but we decided not to attack.
Once we were at village we wiped out most of the insurgents till the paratroops came since we didn't have AA gear it was impossible to do anything. I got shot down and headed again into village with medvac H-60 and saved Killjoy who were wounded and took him to field hospital and finally after 2 hours of fighting we got the village.
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • Russkie
First moment was one MW2 when I got 4 nukes in 4 consecutive games (I know they are not that hard to get but I was a nub)

Second was scoring a 90th minute goal to get promoted to division 1 on FIFA 12, only football fans and FIFA players will understand how happy you feel when you score that late on to win Cheese

And one we can all relate to was when I got my first RP point for doing a D.E.A role-play. (Not a holy shit moment but it made me feel quite good)
(01-28-2013, 12:41 AM)Mahti Wrote: I'd say best moments of playing Arma 2 was me, Faustie, Killjoy, Russkie and Isä aurinkoinen. Faustie was flying Chinook and transporting to village which was held by insurgents until suddenly we got shot down, It was status red but we were flying so low that Faustie managed to land without major problems, Then we headed to village foot when we realized and BTR and T72 was coming towards crashing zone. We had Killjoy with Anti-Tank equipment but we decided not to attack.
Once we were at village we wiped out most of the insurgents till the paratroops came since we didn't have AA gear it was impossible to do anything. I got shot down and headed again into village with medvac H-60 and saved Killjoy who were wounded and took him to field hospital and finally after 2 hours of fighting we got the village.

Man I remember that, it was bloody awesome. We have to play Arma again soon.

Also
The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Russkie