H0LY SH!T Gaming Moments
In Age Of Empires III I fought against 3 hard bots. I was playing with the japanese and my enemies were the dutch, the spanian and the indian. In the first 30 minutes they forced me to change my position and start to build my resources again. It took me 1.5 hours to build up enough resources to kite the indian army down and destroy their city. Then there were 2 the dutch and the spanian. I figured that the dutch were rushing banks (biggest resource of money in the whole game) so I created an army of ninja's and destroyed their banks. After that I had enough xp to get free units so i got my self an army of samurai's and destroyed their barracks and stables so they could not create any more military units which gave me the opportunity to strike their town center and destroy their colony. Now there only were the spanian which were easy to take out cause I had so much resources that i could conquer the entire world Smile after 4.5 hours of battle I was victorious.
Black Ops II : That moment where you launch a Hellstorm, see the whole enemy team DYING before your missile lands any hit, then throw a package smoke, see the smoke landing then BOUNCING on unaccessible roof, looking at the crate on the roof and seeing an IEM bomb in background ... It's not "Holy shit" but "Oh f.... lame sh... stupid re... i.... god !"

Note that the crate contained another Hellstorm, just unholy with it or what ?
Also note that the drone I launched between the hellstorm and the package also didn't land any hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXzpM7pPO...e=youtu.be
(01-31-2013, 10:29 PM)Darkkel Wrote: Black Ops II : That moment where you launch a Hellstorm, see the whole enemy team DYING before your missile lands any hit, then throw a package smoke, see the smoke landing then BOUNCING on unaccessible roof, looking at the crate on the roof and seeing an IEM bomb in background ... It's not "Holy shit" but "Oh f.... lame sh... stupid re... i.... god !"

Note that the crate contained another Hellstorm, just unholy with it or what ?
Also note that the drone I launched between the hellstorm and the package also didn't land any hit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXzpM7pPO...e=youtu.be

LOL'd hard
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Darkkel