3d modelling City Enviroment (Update 2)
Brick 
Hello everyone!

A few weeks back, i began my work on creating a City Enviroment, which i was creating for a project, that is going to determine what i get in my Exams. I have spent a bit more time on it, and from last time, i think that i have done quite alot more work.

Most of the models (90%) Were created by me, and then the remaining 10% were given to me for the project, which were created by my close friends, and i would like to say thanks to them for helping me out.

Here are a few pictures of my project so far, it is not completed, as i have not added much more detail into it, but i am trying to expand on the City itself, and then add detail to it later on.

I would love to get some feedback from you, aswell as Tips, as i need as much help with making it as good as possible, to get the highest Grade. I hope that you like it, and please make sure to give me your honest opinion, you don't have to be nice! Tounge

[Image: 1-1.png]

Top-Down View of the Entrance to the City

[Image: 2-1.png]

Image of Flats near the Entrance to the City

[Image: 3-1.png]

Alley way in front of Apartments (Very low amount of work done on this area so far)
Looks really great mate! Keep up the good work, keep us updated about this project.
Thank you Narcotic, your feedback is much appreciated, is there anything that you think i should add to it, or any specific building i should create? Tounge
(01-23-2013, 09:44 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Thank you Narcotic, your feedback is much appreciated, is there anything that you think i should add to it, or any specific building i should create? Tounge

Perhaps a taller building or a village center?
Perhaps a taller building or a village center?
[/quote]

Alright, Tomorrow when i am going to be creating some more models at School, i am going to make sure i make some taller buildings, and perhaps i will send you a link of an image, to see if it looks alright with you!
The following 1 user Likes Commander Fi5h's post:
  • Narc
Ever thought about making a GMod map?
(01-24-2013, 07:03 AM)Adman Wrote: Ever thought about making a GMod map?

Yes, i have used Hammer Editor before, and i am pretty good with that, and that is the Map Editor that Valve Use. I Do not know how to put them into Garrys Mod, meaning that i have Never really tried it. Im guessing that i could make Garrys Mod Maps, aswell as 3d Models, but first i am going to be finishing my project, then i will move onto doing that! Smile
That looks good! Keep the work up and make some 3d models. Anyway good luck with it.
(01-24-2013, 07:23 AM)Weecow Wrote: That looks good! Keep the work up and make some 3d models. Anyway good luck with it.

Thank you, will do. I am going to be creating 3d Models for about another Year Now, to get the grade that i need in school, so hopefully the quality of my models should go up quite a bit. The models that i have created now are fine i guess, but i would like to make them the best i can, which is not what i think i have done yet! Thanks for your opinion, and im glad you like my work! Tounge
I think when you are done with this project you should offer Spul creating FearLess very own RP map
Seriously, what you done so far is damn good
No complaints from my side of opinion