Unban Tellyclok (admins please look)
Rainbow 
Your name: Tellyclok

Your ban ID: 10494

Banned by: Beflok

Reason: Hacking

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: The reason that I believe I should be unbanned is because I wish for a second chance at Fearless. I was banned for hacking because I was using scripts like wallhacks and radar, which I used to have the upper hand in the game. This was my first warning, and I now learned that what I was doing was making gameplay not fun at all for others, and especially those who spend real, hard-earned time to develop the skills to do well in the game. It's been close to a year since I have been banned, and I was banned in May of 2012, and now I only want a second chance to do right while enjoying my time here at Fearless. I appreciate the time you take out to read this request, and thank you!

7. If no admin replies on your unban request within 7 days, your request will always be in your advantage and your ban will be removed from your record.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Comment removed, Not Involved.
-Jamie
(01-23-2013, 01:09 PM)D Wep Lord Wrote: Im not a part of this but you shouldn't get another chance you knew hacking was wrong

Don't post here unless the case regards/involves you.
(01-23-2013, 01:09 PM)D Wep Lord Wrote: Im not a part of this but you shouldn't get another chance you knew hacking was wrong

I'm quite aware that hacking is wrong. This was done about a year ago, wouldn't you think i'd know by now?
*bump*
Our new policy is 2 weeks ban then a permanent if you join with hacks again. It has been over 2 weeks and I will unban you, note if you join the server with hacks again it will be permanent.