Warrant above players
(03-11-2011, 05:07 PM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(03-11-2011, 01:56 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Now that is an example of a good idea.
Don't forget, Nudel, that this isnt Serious RP Tounge But I agree though. It shouldnt be visible through walls and doors.

Well, I said in my earlier post that arrest warrants shouldn't expire, which means they stay till you die.

And what has Serious RP to do with not having an arrest warrant which can be used as a wallhack? Is it allowed to have a WH in Semi-Serious RP for you or how to understand that?

Ye, lol, well... sorry, I...
* Skaara Dreadlocks = Told
Until you die, until you are arrested or until you pay the price the president set.
Your favorite Frenchie !
(03-15-2011, 02:34 PM)itsmefurlings Wrote: until you pay the price the president set.

thats a good idea, make it so you can ask the president to drop your warrant if you pay a fine,

so the president may do: /warrant Death arrest £500
the £500 will be the fine needed to drop the warrant.
I like money Skeptical....
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
The following 1 user Likes Death Sniper's post:
  • itsmefurlings
And the money will be shared between police and President, then they will arrest more people instead of killing people.

Your favorite Frenchie !
To keep policeman from killing people as aposed to arresting you could make it that you get a little money bonus like $300 for arresting a warranted player

I also think arrest warrants should stay until dead/arrested/charged, more realistic and would help stop stupid crimes
Possibly a HUD that shows on the left top of your screen that says the Person name and a screen of said persons playermodel

So then you can see what Suit or how the player looks so you can narrow it down, and if the person changes outfits it updates when a cop finds the player.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
The following 1 user Likes MikeyTheFox's post:
  • itsmefurlings
This has been done