Warrant above players
i dont think that the big sign in red above some ones head saying he/she is warranted for arrest/search is good idea because:

You find a good hiding place where you can hide from cops, you go there and the cops find you because there is a massive sign over head the player which can be seen THROUGH walls saying h/she is wanted, it is unmissable and may aswell say
"im here, everybody look at me because im a wanted man! arrest me, i dare you!"

-Deaths touch-
I like money Skeptical....
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
Then it's nearly impossible to find the warranted player.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
We thought about that too some time ago.

I personally think that it shouldn't be visible like it is right now. It should be visibly maybe on the scoreboard and if you look at the player there should be a red thing saying "Warrante for an Arrest" or something similar.

Yes, it is hard to find a warranted player then but, you don't have a sign above people in RL too so...
Like it is now, people often use the warrant sign as a wallhack, which sucks and is unrealistic.

I think if we make that warrant thing, we should change it so arrest warrants DON'T expire, only search warrants should. This is just realistic...
Dare to think!
Yea i think if you decide to take of the sign you should lengthen the time you are warranted for an arrest.
(03-10-2011, 10:08 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: We thought about that too some time ago.

I personally think that it shouldn't be visible like it is right now. It should be visibly maybe on the scoreboard and if you look at the player there should be a red thing saying "Warrante for an Arrest" or something similar.

Yes, it is hard to find a warranted player then but, you don't have a sign above people in RL too so...
Like it is now, people often use the warrant sign as a wallhack, which sucks and is unrealistic.

I think if we make that warrant thing, we should change it so arrest warrants DON'T expire, only search warrants should. This is just realistic...

I definitely agree with this. The number of times I've been hiding in a random place, then the cops break in and arrest me because "WE SAW WARRANT SIGN" is ridiculously large. Lol

But yeah, longer arrest warrants, like 20 minutes - but only visible when you see the look at player would be much better.
I think arrest warrants should last until death. Much more realistic and fun Tounge
(03-10-2011, 02:54 PM)Storm Wrote: I think arrest warrants should last until death. Much more realistic and fun Tounge

Now that is an example of a good idea.
Don't forget, Nudel, that this isnt Serious RP Tounge But I agree though. It shouldnt be visible through walls and doors.
Maybe just make the radius abit of the sign decrease?
(03-10-2011, 02:54 PM)Storm Wrote: I think arrest warrants should last until death. Much more realistic and fun Tounge

maybe fun, but there WILL be people who go in the lake etc. to get rid of a warrant
I like money Skeptical....
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
(03-11-2011, 01:56 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Now that is an example of a good idea.
Don't forget, Nudel, that this isnt Serious RP Tounge But I agree though. It shouldnt be visible through walls and doors.

Well, I said in my earlier post that arrest warrants shouldn't expire, which means they stay till you die.

And what has Serious RP to do with not having an arrest warrant which can be used as a wallhack? Is it allowed to have a WH in Semi-Serious RP for you or how to understand that?
Dare to think!