Moderator disrespect and other reasons
Name: [FL:RP]Beer'n'Steak

Time/Date: 18:35 GMT + 2

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38603282

Name of Administrator: [FL:M]Salinsky

Evidence: (NO PICTURES)
He just banned me without a warning and without even looking at evidence for the following reason:

Failing extremely hard to follow server rules. Propblock, walkways, fear RP, fail RP, ignoring mod.

First of all. I only broke 1 rule and that was walkways (I never knew walkways were not allowed because last time I played and that was 6 months ago they were allowed.)
Then propblock? I think he should get a pair of glasses quickly.. I never propblocked! the keypad to the fading door was next to the door and was noticable from a killometer.
Fear RP? I broke no Fear RP the cops that entered my house saw me with a pistol in my hand and it's used for self-defence I started shooting at them because they randomly asked for a warrant on my house broke in and then found my contraband (And that happend because Sally deleted my base without a warning instead of deleting just the walkways that i had no idea they were not allowed, I placed the same base again, started deleting the walkways and only 1 remains and he says through voicechat ''Do you want trouble? If you want it just ask and i'll ban you right away'' is that how moderators talk to players? (That's what pissed me off) He didnt even look at my base and deleted it right away and then tped again.
It's funny that he says I am a failrper when the cops asked for a warrant for no reason and then stormed my place.
Ignoring mod? I never ignored him, After I got killed by the cops that broke into my house I went AFK for 5 seconds to get a drink from the other room and when i came back i was banned.

I really hope that this will be settled.

Thank you and have a nice day,
[FL:RP]Beer'n'Steak.
You know what?

I'm not going to discuss anymore that this.

Here's a summary of what happened, deal with it.

I got called because you had walkways and your base was completely fail RP made with the most rediculous material ever, not conducting any RP in any way.

The base got removed (Warning #1), I then teleported away, just to be called back again to find you spawned the base AGAIN, I removed it again (Warning #2) and told you over voicechat "If you're looking for trouble, just tell me, it will save me some time". (Warning #3.)
Then after that, I get called about you for the third time within 5 minutes, to find you breaking fear RP and pulling a gun on two officers who had you gunpointed, they killed you.

If the warrant was random, you could have easily typed "@ Could you please come? I am being randomly raided" which you also didn't do, so that story I'm not buying etiher, now you took matters into your own hand and basically backseat administrated by trying to kill them.

I then turned around and saw a fence pasted infront of a world door, no visible keypad (Either propblock, hidden keypad or double door. You choose and I'll ask an administrator to change the banreason into whatever you find suited)

You then got banned because you ignored my previous warnings, I never claimed I warned you about the fear RP.

I don't care whether you've been away for 6 months, 1 year, or 2 years. If you join the server, you automatically agree that you'll abide by the rules or you risk suspension from the servers.

As for the glasses, I've already got them, thanks for being concerned about my health though.

I suggest you'd get your glasses too and try abiding by the rules, keeps you out of trouble and that ultimately keeps your bloodpressure low, because you're obviously mad.

Server rules broken:
Rules Wrote:General Rules:
5. Listen to the admin's decisions, they aren't negotiable.
You broke this rule by placing the dupe again shortly after I removed it, you were standing outside the dupe and from what I saw, you were not making any effort what so ever to delete the walkways.
10. If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.
You broke this rule because you didn't call me in this "Random raid" and instead tried to do my job by trying to make them stop through lethal force/rulebreak.
13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.
You broke this rule by #1: Pulling a gun under gunpoint. #2: Pulling a gun under gunpoint while outnumbered and outgunned.
Tools/prop rules:
3. Do not propblock anything, there should be a keypad or button to reach the area/items.
You broke this rule, or the rules stated under here. I saw no keypad, not on the inside, not on the outside.
Door rules:
1. Do not build more than 2 custom doors which are not public in a row. Your friend's doors are counted as well.
2. When you build custom doors use the fading door tool and place keypads and/or buttons on both sides.
3. Keypads or buttons needs to be visible, accessible and their function has to be clear.

You broke Tools/prop rule #3 by not having a keypad or you rboke Door rules #1, #2 and #3 by not having a visible keypad, placing a custom door infront of a world door or not having a fading door at all (Related to Tools/prop rule #3)

Now please ask yourself, is it me who you should be mad at, or yourself for failing to follow server rules and process warnings given?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(01-22-2013, 05:00 PM)Beern'Steak Wrote: Name: [FL:RP]Beer'n'Steak

Time/Date: 18:35 GMT + 2

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38603282

Name of Administrator: [FL:M]Salinsky

Evidence: (NO PICTURES)
He just banned me without a warning and without even looking at evidence for the following reason:

Failing extremely hard to follow server rules. Propblock, walkways, fear RP, fail RP, ignoring mod.

No evidence?
How we know you telling truth?
Your word is worth nothing

First of all. I only broke 1 rule and that was walkways (I never knew walkways were not allowed because last time I played and that was 6 months ago they were allowed.)
Then propblock? I think he should get a pair of glasses quickly.. I never propblocked! the keypad to the fading door was next to the door and was noticable from a killometer.
Rule for keypads that it must be right next to a door, not 2,3,4 or even 5 meters away from door
Fear RP? I broke no Fear RP the cops that entered my house saw me with a pistol in my hand and it's used for self-defence I started shooting at them

One pistol against several cops?
You definetly don't know how FearRP works

because they randomly asked for a warrant on my house broke in and then found my contraband (And that happend because Sally deleted my base without a warning instead of deleting just the walkways that i had no idea they were not allowed, I placed the same base again, started deleting the walkways and only 1 remains and he says through voicechat ''Do you want trouble? If you want it just ask and i'll ban you right away'' is that how moderators talk to players?

he clearly gave you a warning before. Of you haven't done anything about it after 1st warning than sure he can start threatening you since you seem to dont understand calm ways of dealing with problems

(That's what pissed me off) He didnt even look at my base and deleted it right away and then tped again.
It's funny that he says I am a failrper when the cops asked for a warrant for no reason and then stormed my place.

[b]Note, if someone heard your contra (which is easy thing to do) then they have reason to raid your house

Ignoring mod? I never ignored him, After I got killed by the cops that broke into my house I went AFK for 5 seconds to get a drink from the other room and when i came back i was banned.

I know Salinsky and I don't believe a shit that he would ban you for being AFK for 5 seconds. 5 seconds is also not enough for a junior member of staff to type the ban command in you

I really hope that this will be settled.

Thank you and have a nice day,
[FL:RP]Beer'n'Steak.

My opinion/verdict

This story is a typical bullshit of a typical everyday mad outraged minge
This is the abuse section.

If you have queries or feel you have been banned unjustly, use the unban request forum.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
(01-22-2013, 05:28 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: -snip-

I don't know whether you've been warned for posting in abuse threads you're not involved with; hell I'll likely get warned for posting this, but fuck it, I'll go ahead and post it.

Quote:2.You are only allowed to write in an admin abuse thread when you are: ◦the accusing user
◦a witness or in any other important relation to the admin abuse thread, this includes players who have witnessed other situations in which the admin abused.

The reason we don't want everybody to post in the admin abuse threads is because the threads will be a big mess.

I'm betting you're neither of these things, more likely just coming on here to antagonize accusers because you feel important to the thread. Acting like a prosecution lawyer isn't listed in the job description either.
I'm not taking sides here, I'm telling you that you aren't special. You aren't a moderator, nor an administrator. Neither am I.

tl;dr If you're not directly involved, stay out. Says right there on the rules.

You can PM me for any further inquiries.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Let's all stop posting when you're not involved, shall we?
Reviewed and closed. Can't see any abuse here.