Evo City Police Department
I don't post here much, but I gotta say that this looks fantastic. If this is ever going to be planned again in the future, hit me up, I'd love to do some proper Police RP.
I was president for a short time during the RP and paid a visit, wonderfully done.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
For once properly role playing cops!? Tounge

Looks great, mind if I join in whenever your next doing it? I am always up for some good old Police Officer roleplay.
Regards,
aviator
(01-21-2013, 08:23 AM)Aviator Wrote: For once properly role playing cops!? Tounge

Looks great, mind if I join in whenever your next doing it? I am always up for some good old Police Officer roleplay.

Boy you don't wanna know how hard I work to tame them XD
This is great! Wouldn't mind being part of a good Police force for once instead of all of these random minges raiding without a warrant.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

As I noticed, it was built a couple hours after my leaving ...
So sad that I missed it !

Well, it seems that it was a very good and organized Police Department and more than one players loved it (maybe not Corleones, Rebels ...) ! Cheese
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Nah, you forgot me...
It was really nice! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24471 - Here's the event which will be taking place on the 23/01/2013 At 17:00 onwards.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • Floodify
(01-21-2013, 04:54 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Nah, you forgot me...

Sorry Smile

I knew there were others but I forgot who
(01-21-2013, 05:33 PM)Verzyn Wrote:
(01-21-2013, 04:54 PM)myfloodify Wrote: Nah, you forgot me...

Sorry Smile

I knew there were others but I forgot who

Haha! Tounge
Kind Regards,
Floodify