Evo City Police Department
Welcome to the house of Justice.

The Evo-City Police Department is the main base of operations for The Force! This complex is built for the Police and the citizens of Evo-City, it enables police to protect the city with more efficiency and to control crime within the city with a lasting effect.

What happens here?

Firstly it is a place where all witness's to a crime can report them face to face with an officer, it makes situations much more easier to communicate across.

We also have a government evidence transport vehicle which is called to crime scenes so evidence can be taken back for investigation by the detectives.

Another feature is the impound lot, a place where criminals cars are taken for storage and investigation.

In addition we have outstanding defenses. The President has visited our complex many times because of its quality of protection.

Jobs

Police Commander - This man is in charge of the whole complex, he organise's the Force and allocates them jobs.

Patrol Unit A53 - 2 Officers who will patrol the city for criminals. They will also monitor speeding inside the city.

D.E.A - 2 Officers who will patrol and investigate buildings for illegal drugs. They will also organise drug raids with the help of Normal Officers.

Transport Unit - 1 officer who will use a truck to transport evidence to the complex

High Speed Interceptor Unit - 1 officer who will use a faster car to take down speeders in large and dangerous chases. This officer will respond to back up requests from all around the city as well as his normal job.

Security - 2 men will be in charge of guarding the perimeters of the complex

Desk secretory - This person will stay at the main entrance desk to talk to witness's of crimes. Then they will be reported to the police officers.

Detective - 1 or 2 detectives will look at evidence to figure out who was responsible for the crime. They will also look at crime scenes.

The Front Gate

[Image: nsIhCGT.jpg?1?2971]

[Image: yGKZUQ6.jpg?1?6488]

[Image: TWsTtK4.jpg?1]

The Parking Lot
[Image: Y697n1H.jpg?1]

[Image: c9r1Vtx.jpg?1]

[Image: KSXyMdA.jpg?1]

Who was involved?
Verzyn
DisabledAngel
Salinsky
Sjloefrens

Event being held by DisabledAngel! Apply now!
The following 4 users Like Verzyn's post:
  • Salinsky, Weecow, Generation, Altoria
It's still here, for people who might be interested. These cops know RP.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Verzyn
Dupe this and I'll gladly join the next time you wish to make it.
Unfortunately I'm not able now.
(01-20-2013, 10:04 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Dupe this and I'll gladly join the next time you wish to make it.
Luckily I managed to dupe it indeed. You can join anytime mate :3
(01-20-2013, 10:04 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Dupe this and I'll gladly join the next time you wish to make it.

You mean we'd have an ever better police force? It was so much fun doing the rp and I'm looking forward to the next time we do it.
A few images from my perspective: http://i.imgur.com/Svetpd7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/n2TEXSP.jpg
We've all got parts of the dupe as we hit the prop limit, I've got the entrance and the evidence lock up, Verzyn has all the lettering for the buildings and Salinsky has the general fencing along with an amazing automated gate.
Looks nice!
It's on v33x right?
Well done!
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Update

I just added the jobs on the complex

We could possibly do this as an event?
(01-20-2013, 10:32 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Update

I just added the jobs on the complex

We could possibly do this as an event?

Hehe mine and salinsky's regular patrol number as it was at the time. /job Patrol Unit - A53.

This could be made into an event, I shall create le thread tomorrow!
(01-20-2013, 10:20 PM)Infernaw Wrote: Looks nice!
It's on v33x right?
Well done!

Ofcourse it's done on V33, lately I barely play anywhere else =3
I was the commander at the time of the rp. It was great fun the best rp as a cop ever. I would really like to do this again.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor