Unban request for Zacho
I am writing this on his behalf as he is having trouble with the forums.

Your name: Zacho

Your ban ID: 8047

Banned by: [FL] Flame

Reason: RDM

Involved: It was a very long time ago,so i have no idea of their names now.

Why we should unban you: I am hear to make an unban request as I have now learnt how to use the forums, it was not me but my friend who did the RDMing he wanted to go on and so I let him as he was my friend. I needed to leave the room I can't remember why it was a long time ago but when I came back he was crowbaring quite a few people. I stopped him but then swiftly was banned. I understand if you choose not to believe me as many people seem to use similar excuses but I promise mine is true.

As well as this it has been over 6 months and I have been in countless HL2 RPs and other serious RPs getting better at RP and learning to be more passive. I understand my actions were wrong now and I was just bored but I assure you it will never happen again. Since my time away I have also refreshed myself on the rules of this server so I won't break anymore.

Thanks for reading this unban request and I hope you accept it.

Zacho.
I highly doubt any form of unban will take place as you have 18 bans on record, that is an enormous amount of rule infractions.
On behalf of Zacho.

He says that those bans were all over a long duration as the first was 1063 my final ban was number 8047 I know that this looks bad but after my last ban a lot of time went by as you can see as it goes 5101 to 8047. This shows that I had really changed.
And a lot of them are quite small bans (punch whoring, not yelling raid which is now not a rule, meta-gaming and spamming flares) and one was lifted. I still understand that these are valid bans but aren't as bad.

Zacho.
I am willing to work out a probation if you agree. You will be watched by the administration team and any rule infractions deemed sufficient will result in your permanent ban being reinstated.

Sent from Nexus 7.
18 bans? No. He practically had 18 chances to get his facts straight and failed to do so.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
As stated above, you had 18 chances of putting your act togheder and failed to do so, you are not getting unbanned, ever.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.