br on 3 people
Name of player: kamalh, trax | lycan, johnny_14nd_sgt_regiment

SteamID: trax - STEAM_0:0:27526068
kamalh - STEAM_0:0:39821870
johnny - STEAM_0:1:36524066

Time in GMT:12:15 about

Server:v2p

Summary: walk into the front of their base in downtown motors and their walls are over 4x4 which is doomforting they have a sniper tower box which is against the rules also they're a gun dealer a doctor and a bmd i ask can i look inside because the massive props and stuff intrested me after walking in unarmed when i think they asked me to leave using the mic i couldant here them so the gun dealer killed me and then they killed my friend, i came back 5mins later to find the bmd and doctor camping in the sniper box with m4a1's and they then procede to kill myself and another bmd who was in there also.

Evidence:

[Image: playerst.jpg]
[Image: wallsu.jpg]
[Image: deathvz.jpg]
[Image: shootingd.jpg]
you can see the props belong to trax | lycan and you can just see the top of a doctors head shooting with an m4 in the last pic
you was random raiding ous and you was random trowing molotovs on our Pawn Store

and we dosn't random kill you we shoot you in self defens
(01-20-2013, 12:40 PM)johnny Wrote: you was random raiding ous and you was random trowing molotovs on our Pawn Store

and we dosn't random kill you we shoot you in self defens

you broke nlr 3 times and you was trespassing us. the doctor just self defend himself they tried to kill him. we gave you clear wrongs to leave the store 5 times, we wosent finish to build the store. i have logitech g930 as headset if you didn't hear me you must have played with no sound, if u played with no sound you should have no sound in your name or somthing
me and boer bats walked in with no wepons out or showing i had none equipped the logs will show after the second time i was killed i left to make a BR idk who threw the molotovs but it was not me and the logs will prove that, we walked in with no hostile intent and were killed in doing so
i was with tyki i walked in with him, they killed him and killed me shortly after. i didnt have a gun out or anything but after they shot tyki i pulled my weapon. and they just let me in there base. i am x-boer bats-x Btw

(01-20-2013, 12:36 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: Name of player: kamalh, trax | lycan, johnny_14nd_sgt_regiment

SteamID: trax - STEAM_0:0:27526068
kamalh - STEAM_0:0:39821870
johnny - STEAM_0:1:36524066

Time in GMT:12:15 about

Server:v2p

Summary: walk into the front of their base in downtown motors and their walls are over 4x4 which is doomforting they have a sniper tower box which is against the rules also they're a gun dealer a doctor and a bmd i ask can i look inside because the massive props and stuff intrested me after walking in unarmed when i think they asked me to leave using the mic i couldant here them so the gun dealer killed me and then they killed my friend, i came back 5mins later to find the bmd and doctor camping in the sniper box with m4a1's and they then procede to kill myself and another bmd who was in there also.

Evidence:

[Image: playerst.jpg]
[Image: wallsu.jpg]
[Image: deathvz.jpg]
[Image: shootingd.jpg]
you can see the props belong to trax | lycan and you can just see the top of a doctors head shooting with an m4 in the last pic
[/quote]
you broke nlr 3 times and you was trespassing us. the doctor just self defend himself they tried to kill him. we gave you clear wrongs to leave the store 5 times, we wosent finish to build the store
[/quote]
the pics should show my nlr timer saying 5mins so i didnt break nlr i had no gunes equipped so you rdm'd me xD it must have been the other guy who came back for revenge who was the bmd that you RDM'd, i didnt break nlr as i thought the last pic shows me dead outside as i tryed to get out from fear of death with a NLR timer of 8mins which is 3mins over the NLR rule
btw why dos the smoke from the gun so the doctor had is red and nok grey as normal????
and you can see the bullet hole in that bocks

and btw you shud be better with paint before you painting on you pictures
(01-20-2013, 12:56 PM)johnny Wrote: btw why dos the smoke from the gun so the doctor had is red and nok grey as normal????

1. i can hardly understand what your saying your grammar is terrible
2. what sort of doctor needs a gun
3.doctors take the hippocratic oath which means they shouldant try and kill people that guy was shooting with a gun you even said so thts fail RP
4. even if all is said and done thats still a doom fort he's using a sniper tower and the walls are above 4x4 high

[Image: snipertower.jpg]

heres another pic that shows trax and the doctor with guns in the sniper tower

(01-20-2013, 12:56 PM)johnny Wrote: btw why dos the smoke from the gun so the doctor had is red and nok grey as normal????

trollolololol fair enough it may look that way however here's a link to the pic on steam where i cant edit it in any way because its not been downloaded or uploaded http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=121667303 so there thts how it was, and why would the doctor need a gun trax too, and that still doesnt explain how i died in the other pic and you said she shot in self defence so he used the gun either way, and im not too sure what he was defending agains unless you had contra in there because i was unarmed xD
(01-20-2013, 01:01 PM)Tyki Mikk Wrote:

1. i can hardly understand what your saying your grammar is terrible
2. what sort of doctor needs a gun
3.doctors take the hippocratic oath which means they shouldant try and kill people that guy was shooting with a gun you even said so thts fail RP
4. even if all is said and done thats still a doom fort he's using a sniper tower and the walls are above 4x4 high

[Image: snipertower.jpg]

heres another pic that shows trax and the doctor with guns in the sniper tower

trollolololol fair enough it may look that way however here's a link to the pic on steam where i cant edit it in any way because its not been downloaded or uploaded http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=121667303 so there thts how it was, and why would the doctor need a gun trax too, and that still doesnt explain how i died in the other pic and you said she shot in self defence so he used the gun either way, and im not too sure what he was defending agains unless you had contra in there because i was unarmed xD

your freind behind
More Evidence!
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=121674257

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=121674284

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=121674350