Unban appeal
Your name: LoS | Anthony [SD]

Your ban ID: 22244

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Propsmashing vehicles,Dropping props on self because of low health,NLR'

Involved: BIG dick johnson

Why we should unban you: Ok first of all, i saw BIG dick johnson driving a car away from a cop shooting him. I followed him with my car and then his car got flipped over. I tried prop pushing his car back so he can drive it (the reason i was propmashing vehicles). I was arrested and had a concussion afterwards but then i got release with a black and white screen so i prop killed myself (sorry i know it was against the rules) Then i came back to get my car (might have been breaking nlr, again really sorry) So if u can please shorten my time ( i'll understand it if it wouldn't be completely remove) ill really appreciate it. I really like this server (at the time that i was banned, there was like only 6 people) that's why i am spending all this time into making an account in the forums and making this appeal.
Denied.

You hit the taxi from one side of the tunnel to the other side. On that note if you know you did something wrong then why do it? After you killed yourself you ran directly back to the place in which you died.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub