John Calsson's Unban Request
I did care about the rules, I just got raided and lost so much money,But fine if you dont give me another chance its done for me ; (
May I give my personal feedback?

I have been there the day this guy was scamming others
It hard to forget these days when you have been the victim of above the average rule break
Believe it or not but I have been another scammed victim, by this very person here
I haven't rushed to post a BR on him because I won't get too mad if I have been scammed for just as much as 26k
I have been talking to this guy (more likely chasing him to have a talk) about the fact that he broken the rule. The first time I threatened him with (fake) evidence. When I realized that he didn't cared for that (or probably found out that I was bluffing)
We had like 15 minutes talk and as a result he gave me my money back
And believe me he gave me money back NOT because I annoyed him
But I clearly saw that he did realized that whatever he has done was wrong

That will be it from me
Thanks for supporting me,My friend =),
But i believe this is it from me on this server ;(
If you really want to remain in this community the least thing you should do is being dramatic
I'am being dramatic and im sad and i cant even tell what i feel ; ( I just want to get back and play in this good old CityRP* ;(
Lol what?
Wait, you think that FL is using Drak RP gamemode?
I agree to an unban on the following conditions:

1. Your data will be wiped, so you must start again
  2. You will be placed on a probation period where you will be kept an eye on
  3. Any rule breaking found deemed sufficient enough will reimpose your permanent suspension

Note, if your ban does get reimposed, we will bring up your ban history and the 3 attempts of scamming.

Do you accept?
I do accept ! I just want to get back, I dont care about my money or anything ! I just want to enjoy this server again = )) ) ) ) )!½!!!!

Do you accept?
Yes i accept !! = ))) Thanks i love you dude, I will respect everyone and i will never EVER Break the RULES !
So,When am i getting Unbanned ?,
Account has been reset.