John Calsson's Unban Request
Your nameToungeorridgesaur ( John Calsson )

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:0:56191029

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: I have been Permanently banned for Scamming. ( I scammed 3 players on that day ; ( Damn im so MAD )

Involved: Its been so long time , about 2-4 months since it happened. But only ones that were involved was the Victims. ( 3 Player )

Why we should unban you: I loved this server, I cant believe i went on a bad side ;(
I'am so FREAKING sorry for SCAMMING Them!, Please reset my account, Do anything take all my money back. I want a Fresh Start. Mostly i wake up and go check if i'am Unbanned. I just cant believe i scammed them ;( I want another Chance, Please admins Forgive me, I cant find another Server like this, This server is so Amazing. I promise i wont never break the Rules and i will read them over and over. I enjoyed playing here with my Friends ! And i hope i can Play here again. This is my Second Application for Unban, The second 1 was about 5-7 months ago, And yes. I have broke rules other times too. I have never made up any excuse for my bans, I know Scamming is very bad and sad for others but i just want other Chance, I got no warnings at all (I know you really dont have to be warned when you scam others since its pretty clear its bannable .. ) PS : I hope my money has been given back to them.

Sincerely - John
Quote:its pretty clear its bannable
and you went ahead and did it anyways.
Yeah, I did ; (But im not only one scamming, Right ?

I wish i get unbanned or atleast delete the Permanent ban, I love this server so hard ..
It has been 2 months since your ban.
I really want to be Unbanned ; ( I would do anything to get unbanned ...
I have to contact an admin by Steam ...
No, I have to say it is very unlikely for you to get in again, but I would appreciate some feedback from other admins.
You scammed someone out of their hard earned money. Why should we let someone who has done that back in?
Why you cant take the money out of my account and give it to the scammed victims !?
(01-21-2013, 05:16 PM)Porridgesaur Wrote: Why you cant take the money out of my account and give it to the scammed victims !?

It is the principal, not the qualitative value, that counts. You broke the rules maliciously and scammed someone. Regardless of whether the money was returned why should we let someone back in who clearly never cared for the rules or valued the community.