Alter Ego: Life Simulation
So I was browsing the inter-webs and stumbled upon this little site. I find out it is a remake of an old text based RPG. I tried it out and I was playing it for an hour. Basically it is just a life simulation, from birth to death. You gain stats in physical,emotional,social, and etc. My ending was tragic. I was a little kid playing in front of the house, when some dude drives up to me, asks me to go in to his van, and I refuse. I try to run, but alas I was taken. He kidnaps me, tortures me, and kills me. Then the game is over, there is no checkpoints. Share your stories!

http://www.playalterego.com/
I DON TRAST U.
The following 1 user Likes Warior135's post:
  • Nadrickk
(01-18-2013, 10:04 PM)Warior135 Wrote: I DON TRAST U.

you can trust me breh

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I died the same way.
Is this a troll thing ? Doesn't look like it ,,

I pick my gender . It tells me Game starts a bit after your birth ... then I click next and restarts all over
(01-18-2013, 10:53 PM)Rayne Wrote: Is this a troll thing ? Doesn't look like it ,,

I pick my gender . It tells me Game starts a bit after your birth ... then I click next and restarts all over
Must be a glitch, it tells you that you are in a wam,dark place after you click next.
Currently playing this now, really like it so far Smile

EDIT: 2 Hours later and I'm finished, loved the game.
Really nice ending, I managed to get a wife and two children (1 of our own and one adopted) along with plenty of luxuries.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Harry Ford
(01-18-2013, 10:53 PM)Rayne Wrote: Is this a troll thing ? Doesn't look like it ,,

Nevermind I managed to work it ... Been playing it since then . about 2 .

Gotta say the end is touching :'( ..

Yea I made it to the end ... I am not really a RiskTaker even in real life ..
The following 1 user Likes Rayne's post:
  • Harry Ford
I envy you :C. I wish I had run away in time so the kiddy fiddler didn't do bad things to me.
Do you have the dime?

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • Rayne