STEAM_0:0:15331114
I've found a lot of Rux's banned past just by googling her steamid
(01-18-2013, 11:48 AM)HiFiWiFi Wrote: I've found a lot of Rux's banned past just by googling her steamid

Why the would you post this?
So what?
And why is this in "Techcenter" discussion?
Do you smell it?

*sniff,sniff*

Smells like someone is a bit sore...
A BIT???

* Dr Tomorrow Makes a very deep breath/sniff

It smells like always, that some banned victim is pissed on justified and hard ban *cough* from Ruxandra *cough*

I will give you a tip
Start "growing up" or how we at FL call it, becoming a Mature
If you don't want to get under serious risk which will force you to forget about this community
[Image: 3occ93.jpg]
(01-18-2013, 12:17 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: A BIT???

* Dr Tomorrow Makes a very deep breath/sniff

It smells like always, that some banned victim is pissed on justified and hard ban *cough* from Ruxandra *cough*

I will give you a tip
Start "growing up" or how we at FL call it, becoming a Mature
If you don't want to get under serious risk which will force you to forget about this community

He's on his last chance right now, his ban will be up in 2 months.

OT: If you continue such behaviour not only will you probably be suspended from the servers but from the forums as well.
Sure check my bans too they are just roughly 2 years old too and also make a thread about it? that would be needed.
(01-18-2013, 12:30 PM)Verzyn Wrote: [Image: 3occ93.jpg]
Let's start a contest of who got the most ban out of FL ...

No really, I feel a permaban incoming for that guy, somehow. And why do you keep being so cocky and annoying if you left FL ? Why do you keep coming here, seriously ? If you want to leave, leave us alone too. Don't start posting s... here just because you're crying about it.

I woke up pissed off due to some personal stuffs, but your thread just made me laugh, somehow. Thanks.