New Myspace
As you all may or may not be aware, there is a new version of Myspace. I, for one, welcome this back, as it reminds me of a fond time... a time before Facebook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2Z7go11GNE

I an feeling like a bit of a caveman trying to set everything, it has a lot of new functions Tounge.

Also like a hipster, I don't seem to be able to find my music Thinking
Feel free to discuss it here.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
[Image: MySpace_Tom%20Anderson-580-75.jpg]
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
Well, I don't care, I LOVE the way it looks, especially the search.
meh..
Facebook , Myspace , Twitter , etc...

not my shit ,,,

Meh..

Pass.....
The following 1 user Likes Rayne's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
I just use Facebook, Skype and Steam to communicate with people. MySpace is basically a ripped off version of twitter. But i may be wrong, i have yet to go on Myspace, perhaps it is good! Tounge
(01-18-2013, 06:44 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I just use Facebook, Skype and Steam to communicate with people. MySpace is basically a ripped off version of twitter. But i may be wrong, i have yet to go on Myspace, perhaps it is good! Tounge

MySpace is the origin of social net-working past AOL.
(01-18-2013, 06:44 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: I just use Facebook, Skype and Steam to communicate with people. MySpace is basically a ripped off version of twitter. But i may be wrong, i have yet to go on Myspace, perhaps it is good! Tounge

I recommend doing your research before posting factual information on the internet Wink.

Anyway, I like how the new Myspace is looking. It's still in it's beta stages, there is a long way to go, but it's something Facebook isn't... it's good looking.

Facebook was always the faster, more frantic type of social networking, while Myspace was always about going smooth and looking good while doing it.