[Unban Request] Giant Pony
I DID NOT KNOW THEIR WA SA BUILD SERVER! i was not being arrested i died from testing it! he punched me about 15 times you wernt their!!!!!!!!!!! OK DISABLED U R FUCKING ANNOYING! YOU SAW PART OF IT AND POSTED A EVEN SMALLER PART! and if i was being arrested where am i in the video? oh thats right im dead! so you are a arrogant annoying asshole who needs to really really really get over himself, the reason you have time to post 5 ban request a day is probably cause people dont want to be around you and your high horse! you dont rp you follow people around with a camera and i was not buggin anybody i was not disrupting anything! once again how is it backseat? for defending yourself? for being punched and fighting back? plus i could of killed him if i wanted to i had another good shot at him after stabbing him in the back! so i did not attempt to rdm him i succeded at stabbing him! ok, so i dont like you i dont care what you have to say i dont care about you. now that this is settled FUCK OFF!!!! let the admins do their job! right now it seems like u r backseating tellign me that i am wrong when oh thats right YOUR NOT A ADMIN OR MOD OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(01-17-2013, 11:27 PM)rockyrebel Wrote: I DID NOT KNOW THEIR WA SA BUILD SERVER! i was not being arrested i died from testing it! he punched me about 15 times you wernt their!!!!!!!!!!! OK DISABLED U R freaking ANNOYING! YOU SAW PART OF IT AND POSTED A EVEN SMALLER PART! and if i was being arrested where am i in the video? oh thats right im dead! so you are a arrogant annoying *** who needs to really really really get over himself, the reason you have time to post 5 ban request a day is probably cause people dont want to be around you and your high horse! you dont rp you follow people around with a camera and i was not buggin anybody i was not disrupting anything! once again how is it backseat? for defending yourself? for being punched and fighting back? plus i could of killed him if i wanted to i had another good shot at him after stabbing him in the back! so i did not attempt to rdm him i succeded at stabbing him! ok, so i dont like you i dont care what you have to say i dont care about you. now that this is settled *** OFF!!!! let the admins do their job! right now it seems like u r backseating tellign me that i am wrong when oh thats right YOUR NOT A ADMIN OR MOD OR ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you need to do is chill out ok? There's no point going into a violent rage over an UBR. Once that guy had ran off you chased him down to kill him, that turns it from self defence to murder. It's funny how annoyed you're getting over me recording people breaking the rules. I think you're a bit hurt over the fact you thought you were safe to break rules as none of the FL team were on. The fact is you tried to kill someone for punching that had stopped and you made a skybox on the road that impedes traffic. Do you think I enjoy having to record? Well you shouldn't because I hate it, I end up stopping rp to record propminges to failrp'ers.
like i said before, if i wanted to kill him i could of i had another easy shot at him. I wouldnt be so mad if i was actully banned for the correct reasoning. when i stabbed the man it was a act of revenge, the skybox is not against the rules and i was using it for RP. if i was banned for public building for like a day i would understand it.
Why are newer unban request being answered before mine?
You wish for an answer? Here you go.

Appeal reviewed and denied.

5. You may not build in a public area unless an admin gave you permission.
10. All your constructions must be supported. This means no floating constructions.

You cannot explain how ropes would be able to be attached to the air, or maybe clouds hmm?

You were NOT in self-defence; he was building something and you just came up and stabbed him. Completely aggressive and I agree with Grub in the fact it was borderline attempted RDM.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team